• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missed a Shadow Pok?mon = Cannot complete the game 100% in Story Mode?

BigCN401

[insert something here]
Years
  • Missed a Shadow Pok?mon = Cannot complete the game 100% in Story Mode?

Okay, now I know you people are going to say that you can re-battle a trainer to re-snagged a Pok?mon but... in this case I failed to snag from one of the boss/"one time trainer" (forgot whom; brain cells dying ^^; ) in the town of Pyrite and didn't do the obvious by resetting and save the game. I think my reason why I didn't do that because I came a long way from a save point and didn't feel like batting all the trainers/bad guys again (lazy comes into play now. LOL).

So am I screwed and cannot complete the game 100% in Story Mode? I hope not? well, I'll play Story Mode again if I have to. I?m at the Shadow Pok?mon Lab right now.

Years
  • okay, don't panic, you'll meet Miror B. much later in the game, and he will have his pokemon as with every other boss you will meet. even the trainers will be up for re-matches, just focus on getting further into the plot. and watch out for Raikou!

katty

what's^?
    Years
  • yeah, if you missed a very important shadow, you can come back later. when i was at the raikou part, i accidentally killed it so i had to start from my last save._.it wasn't too good.

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    okay, don't panic, you'll meet Miror B. much later in the game, ...
    Err... (see below).
    Shinin said:
    U get a chance 2 catch Miror B.'s Sudowoodo at Realgam Tower.
    It's not Miror B.'s Sudowoodo. @_@ It's another Pok?mon...I forgot the name of it and don't feel like checking right now... perhapes later... been busy with other games. ^^;

Years
  • *sweatdrops* don't worry, whichever trainer it was, ou'll meet them again, sometimes you have to go back to the place you first met them much later in the game...

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Okay. I finally got a chance to check on the game. The one I failed to snag is a Pok?mon called Swablu from Hunter Zalo. Will I meet that hunter again later in the game? ^^;

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
  • BigCN401 said:
    Okay. I finally got a chance to check on the game. The one I failed to snag is a Pok?mon called Swablu from Hunter Zalo. Will I meet that hunter again later in the game? ^^;

Yeah, in fact, I think you may be able to right now!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I have a question. What if you faield to catch Entei and Suicune? Was that my only chance? Please tell me it wasnt?

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Jacob Madrox said:
    Yeah, in fact, I think you may be able to right now!
    Ah, I see. Thanks for replying!
    Steeleon said:
    I have a question. What if you faield to catch Entei and Suicune? Was that my only chance? Please tell me it wasnt?
    I have no clue...someone should come along and answer your question but it will suck if that was the only chance.

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
  • Okay, you vs the admins later on in the game, they will have the pokemon, and dont worry, I agree that Suicane is the hardest to get.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • You can re-battle the admins in Colosseum as much as you want in the Deep Colosseum, so you can get their shadow Pok?mon there. Everyone else are in the Team Snagem hideout and Realgam Tower.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Jolteon!!! said:
    Cool thanx latios master ur such a help but can u help me find relic forest?, how do i summon Celebi?
    The Relic Forest is in Agate Village, and you can summon Celebi using a Time Flute.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Jolteon!!! said:
    Anywhere in the forest?, where is it?, is it down that hill thing where that boy is?, if yes, can u tell me?
    Yes, it's down that hill where that boy is.

Btw, let's stay on topic with this thread. ^_^;

Back