• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Same as you Bhati. Except I'm long distance for track.

Years
  • I tried distance, and it was pretty sad. I could keep up with the top distance people for about 1/2-3/4 mile, but after that my endurance is pretty much gone, and I fall behind after finishing a mile.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Sports I play/ed? I don't remember all of it, I just remember soccer, football, basketball, tennis, volley ball, baseball, hockey, bowling, swimming, sprinting....

There's a lot more, it's a little too hard to remember all of it. n.n''

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I'm in soccer and wrestling and weightlifting right now...One day I'd like to try football, sounds like Fun FUN silly willy good time!

Get to bust PEOPLE UP! BOO ya!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • I enjoy practicing martial arts. I'm not much of a team sports person. ^^; However, I do marching band! Field shows kind of deal...very fun! And very exhausting!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Before, I only played soccer and volleyball. I wasnt in any teams, though. Right here in Hawaii, I play Beach volleyball!!^_^

Aya-chan

Ohayo, minna-san!
    Years
  • Off topic: (Finally Mari lets me use the comp!) hehe...

I only play volley ball and tennis, I mean I played some more but not as often as I play tennis and volley ball.

Mari said:
    Sports I play/ed? I don't remember all of it, I just remember soccer, football, basketball, tennis, volley ball, baseball, hockey, bowling, swimming, sprinting....
    AND
    Yeah, now I remember some now. Martial Arts, archery, running, I tried wrestling once, and I liked it, fencing. I can't remember some again! -_-
    Trust me, it'll take a whole year before Mari can finish her list!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, I play Football, Basketball, and Track. My favorite is Football, but I'm best at track, I'm one if the fastest on my 7th grade track team. I play all those sports, but I really dislike sports, Its just so many people tell me I should do them because I'm at them, but I really think thats BS, any way, by the time I'm in highschool I won't be doing any more sports, just art.

Back