• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Legendaries lets start trading.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Welcome to My Legendaries see below for instructions.

Basically just leave a message with what you want and i'll respond as soon as possible.

All are trading talk will be on the Forum because I don't like talking on the DS.x3

No Hacked Pokemon, I don't have Hacked Pokemon and I don't want them either.

Let the Miltank moo the trading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently looking for the following Pokemon.

Shiny Milotic/Male/
    Shiny Mewtwo/Legit/ GOT
    Ho-Oh/Legit/ GOT
    Lugia/Legit/
    Celebi/Legit/
    Bulbasaur /Male/ GOT
    Charmander /Male/Shiny/
    Elekid or Electabuzz or Electivire Only looking for one. GOT
    Ditto /Shiny/
    Eevee /Shiny/Male/
    Gyarados /Shiny/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pokemon for Trade.

Amount/ Name /Nature/OT/ Level/
    5 /Jirachi /Hasty/WISHMKR/LV 40/
    2 / Entei /Quiet/Pokemon Collesseum Distant Land/LV 43/
    2 / Suicune /Hardy/Pokemon Collesseum Distant Land/LV 45/
    3 / Mew /Brave/MYSTRY/LV 31/ Legit Just Stocked
    3 / Mew /Brave/Aura/LV 41/ Legit Just Stocked.
    1 / Groudon /Gentle/Pokemon Ruby/LV 45/ *Untouched*
    1 / Rayquaza /Timid/Pokemon Ruby/LV 71/
    1 / Regigigas /Docile/Diamond/LV 70/ *Untouched*
    1 / Uxie /Naughty/Diamond/LV 50/ *Untouched*
    1 / Giratina /Gentle/Diamond/LV 70/ *Untouched*
    1 / Rotom /Serious/Diamond/LV 15/ *Untouched*​

Friend Code:1890-7724-8626

Last edited:

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
    Years
  • what do u have im confused are all the things on the botom the things for trade

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
  • I have a shiny Mewtwo which I think is legit (although I can't say for sure since I'm not the OT, but I'd give you any info you may need). I can also make you a male Bulba and an Elekid but I'll need time to breed and hatch them.

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
  • A Mew for Shiny Mewtwo?
    I have to evolve my own Elekid and then breed him and Bulba for you so it'll take up to about 30min. I can't really ask for anything in return since I'm doing it for free on another topic, but if you have cloning abilities and are feeling generous I wouldn't reject a Jirachi.

Back