• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When do you know when you play too much Pokemon?

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years
  • As the title states post.

Eg:Your DS Explodes.
    When your 10 you go to you Science Lab Teacher and ask for a Pokemon.
    You go to the local woods with a bag with a first aid kit and a pouch of pokeballs.

Lash

Years
  • When you look around and start seeing Pokemon, or when you are awake, and think you are on a Pokemon Journey when you also thinks its a dream, then you jump in your pool thinking its a mass area of water, and thinking you saw a Horsea in it :x
    (Actually went through that experience once, after that one two day Pokemon Marathon x_x;; )

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • When your teacher was dictating what to write down and she said "the root of the equation..." and you wrote "the route of the equation..."

Lol, I did that last week cos I was thinking about pokemon so I put "route" instead of "root". XD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • When you go to every town and try fight the major for a little button claiming it's a badge XD

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • When you try to look for the "X" button so you can open the menu and look in your bag.

Lol, something I almost did yesterday. I wanted to get something out of my bag and thought "X" to open the menu but then I remembered...
    Omg, I'm so sad. My way of thinking is dominated by mathematical formulae and now it's dominated by pokemon as well XD

Back