• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mullac51 Trading hacks as legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    he is trading hacked mews saying they have been made by nintendo and put onto to gts to stop cloning

watch hime, if hes trading this as a hack what else is he offering off thats not legit??

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
  • he is trading hacked mews saying they have been made by nintendo and put onto to gts to stop cloning

watch hime, if hes trading this as a hack what else is he offering off thats not legit??

thanks for the alert but...this will be closed soon. Get a mod to post an alert. Thanks for the lv 9 mew tip off...but i think he is right...nintendo never intended them to be legit but knew people would start stealing peoples pokes as soon as they got one of these mews.
    This would make the risk all over again.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    to the mod that closes this can you please post a warning, he is trading hacked pokemon on here

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    he knows its a hack i pm'd him then he logged off pretty quick

he's claiming it can be used to trade on the gts and it can't

to make that statement he must have known it was a hack because it is a downright lie

Years
  • Already told you.....................

he knows its a hack i pm'd him then he logged off pretty quick

he's claiming it can be used to trade on the gts and it can't

to make that statement he must have known it was a hack because it is a downright lie

You can trade it in GTS as long as you not place it in to your box.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    even if it is a hack...we may have found the solution for cloning!!!!!!!!!WE CAN STOP IT AGAIN!!!

Forgive me, but I presume you mean GTS cloning.

In which case, people will just change their offers to other things. Mews won't stop Cloning.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • Forgive me, but I presume you mean GTS cloning.

In which case, people will just change their offers to other things. Mews won't stop Cloning.

Yah. I've seen a lv 9 Mew on the GTS before. I'll just ask for another lv 9 legend.

As for this thread, it's pretty much pointless. [clicks report button]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back