• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NINJAS OR PIRATES?

NINJAS OR PIRATES?

• NINJAS!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • PIRATES!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I couldn't find any other sub forum to post things like this.

FYI, any voting polls not related to Pokémon/Pocket Monsters belongs in Other Voting Polls.

--

Pirates. Arr ye matey.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • i like ninjas cuz of naruto but i think pirates are kinda cool cuz of onepiece but...............NINJAS ARE BETTER!!!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Pirates have booty though, <3. I don't know about you guys, but I'll take the booty any day. Keep the ninja toys, I got Cowrie's booty. Arr ye maties. Takin that booty to the PC bank to donate. ~

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
  • Pirates have booty though, <3. I don't know about you guys, but I'll take the booty any day. Keep the ninja toys, I got Cowrie's booty. Arr ye maties.

good point, booty would come in handy.....but ninjas have cool jutsus!!! id prefer using chidori over booty any day

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Honestly, most of you are a bunch of narutards. If you like ninja's, at least like them for a good reason, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They're lean, green, fighting machines. YEAH!! Those guys are awesome.

Naruto & Co. on the other hand, are just a bunch of whiny kids who can only turn into a log, hence they suck. Or in Naruto's case, a sexy woman. But that's only cause he has gender issues.

Anywho, ninjas essentially are cowardly and weak, having to resort to hiding in the shadow's to achieve their goals. Pirates on the other hand, are REAL MEN, going out head first, pillaging villages, stealing booty and takin' tha women. They don't need to turn into girls.

Therefore, pirates are superior.

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
  • Honestly, most of you are a bunch of narutards. If you like ninja's, at least like them for a good reason, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those guys are awesome. Naruto & Co. on the other hand, are just a bunch of whiny kids who can only turn into a log, hence they suck. Or in Naruto's case, a sexy woman. But that's only cause he has gender issues.

Anywho, ninja's essentially are cowardly and weak, having to resort to hiding in the shadow's to achieve their goals. Pirates on the other hand, are REAL MEN, going out head first, pillaging villages, stealing booty and takin' tha women. They don't need to turn into girls.

Therefore, pirates are superior.

ninjas are not cowards, unlike pirates they actually think about what theyre gonna do instead of blindly running into battle like a bunch of blundering idiots

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    ninjas are not cowards, unlike pirates they actually think about what theyre gonna do instead of blindly running into battle like a bunch of blundering idiots
    So brave people hide in the shadows now huh? That seems honourable and noble of them, much like little children playing a game. Moreover, they're more like pawns, hired to assassinate others usually, they just blindly follow orders.

Pirates aren't as dumb as you think. The seas aren't as easy to traverse as you think, and so maritime expertise is required, such as navigating. They managed to fight off numerous naval ships as well, and so skill is required for those situations.

Finally, if pirates are so dumb, why do they still operate today? Where have all your ninjas gone huh? HUH?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Lmao, I've had my laughs with this thread, should have locked it when I first moved it. The replies are still hilarious though, especially Ray's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back