• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any pokemon with sacred ash/masterball

Years
  • ANY POKEMON(except for sheymin and arceus)
    LEVEL 100
    here are some of the best:
    Blastiose
    Spiritomb
    Rampardos
    Pikachu
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Magmator
    Kingdra
    and many more

comes with item of your choice:
    1. sacred ash
    2. masterball

most pokemon were obtained through GTS
    FC: Dan
    2921 5612 9409

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • There is no hacking in here. there is only 1 masterball(more only if you win the lotto) and 1 sacred ash. Keep the hacked pokemon out of this, plz.

Couldn't he have cloned it? I think he should state how he got the masterballs and sacred ash.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • Yet to note: Cloning thread aren't allowed here either.

No, no, no. Not that he clones other people's stuff but he clones his items so he can trade them around. We can still clone our own shinies to trade around, in fact that's how most of these forums are working.. I do agree with you in saying he is most likely hacking, but a blatant accusation doesn't seem right.

Years
  • Actually I'm only willing to trade 1 master ball or 1 sacred ash.
    I'm only willing to trade one of those pokemon for the movie darkrai. After that the trades are done.
    And by the way, I have 4 masterballs(Ruby, Saphire, Leafgreen and Emerald) but 1 sacred ash.

Last edited:

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • the moderator girl or boy is right
    shes one of the stuff and you guys have to follow by the rules bcuz if you dont then you guys will probably get banded
    just leaving u guy
    so you guys wont get reported or probably banded

Back