• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request: Drifblim

Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm in a big need of a Drifblim. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of? I need it to get the National dex, and I don't really want to wait until Friday to find one.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have one that is uneeded. What do you have?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm in a big need of a Drifblim. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of? I need it to get the National dex, and I don't really want to wait until Friday to find one.

just switch your ds clock to friday and go to the windmills and BAM youll see him there level 20.after that switch your ds clock back to how you had it:)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I can dex with you for free if you want. As for spares, I only have the 1st evolution, Driftloon. Driftblim is seen in the ghost gym leader for dexing...

Years
  • I can dex with you for free if you want.
    Excuse me, but I am not quite sure of what you mean.

TwilightBlade said:
    As for spares, I only have the 1st evolution, Driftloon. Driftblim is seen in the ghost gym leader for dexing...
    I see. The problem is that I can't seem to receive a Drifloon in trade as I have not seen one, I have only seen it's evolved form, Drifblim.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • Excuse me, but I am not quite sure of what you mean.

I see. The problem is that I can't seem to receive a Drifloon in trade as I have not seen one, I have only seen it's evolved form, Drifblim.

hello did you see what i wrote???here it is again

just switch your ds clock to friday and go to the windmills and BAM youll see him there level 20.after you catch him switch your ds clock back to how you had it

IT WORKS!!!!!TRY THIS!!!!!!

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Excuse me, but I am not quite sure of what you mean.

So you need the little baby then? I'll trade that for free and it doesn't matter if you seen it or not (unless using GTS, wifi trades don't matter). PM me your friend code if you want a Drifloon.
    "Dexing" is when I trade something, you get its data in the pokedex, and you give it back.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • wow your just straight up ignoring me...even though im trying to help you without you having to trade.
    Some people don't like changing their clock since it screws up time events like Pal Park. So he's not obliged to listen to your advice. That doesn't mean anyone is ignoring you. He doesn't have to accept my offer either and it is a free trade so he only loses a Bidoof and 10 minutes of his time. Chill out. It's his decision. /o.O\

Years
  • hello did you see what i wrote???here it is again

just switch your ds clock to friday and go to the windmills and BAM youll see him there level 20.after you catch him switch your ds clock back to how you had it

IT WORKS!!!!!TRY THIS!!!!!!
    Gee, excuse me for living!

TwilightBlade said:
    So you need the little baby then? I'll trade that for free and it doesn't matter if you seen it or not (unless using GTS, wifi trades don't matter).
    I didn't know that, thanks for the info.

TwilightBlade said:
    PM me your friend code if you want a Drifloon.
    No, need I decided to use Mr. Yelly's trick of changing the clock, I figured it'd same both you and me some time (No pun intended).

TwilightBlade said:
    "Dexing" is when I trade something, you get its data in the pokedex, and you give it back.
    I see, sorry for sounding like a n00b, but I havn't really done trades before, at least not online. But hey, a newbie with legit intentions is better than a script kiddie with a Gameshark in hand, right? :)

ThePlaya said:
    wow your just straight up ignoring me...even though im trying to help you without you having to trade.
    Excuse me!! In case you wanted to know, I did use your little trick, thank you.

TwilightBlade said:
    Some people don't like changing their clock since it screws up time events like Pal Park.
    Just curious, could you elaborate a little on this? I havn't had Pokémon Diamond for very long, because of some supply problems in my area, so I havn't delved into these sort of events and stuff.

Back