• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blissey, Leafeon and Pikachu.

Meganium Lover

Zuki the Meganium
Years
  • I'm looking to trade a few of my Pokemon. I have a Pikachu, Leafeon and a Blissey that I don't want anymore. The Pikachu is Female and has a Light Ball (which I'll gladly give to anyone who wants the Pikachu) and is at level 30. The Leafeon is male and at level 33. The Blissey is obviously female and is at level 33. I can post stats for anyone who really wants to know them. I guess I'm not looking for anything in particular, really. But if anyone wants any of these Pokemon, just make some offers and yeah, you know how it goes. :P

Btw, my Pokemon all have nicknames.
    Pikachu = Sparky
    Blissey = Pearlia
    Leafeon = Nymphoria

I'll be more than happy to change the names for anyone who wants these Pokemon, though.

Meganium Lover

Zuki the Meganium
    Years
  • Aww, trading away the Pikachu? ;(
    I'm interested in it though, as well as the light ball ^-^ Anything you want for it?

I noes. ;P I failed at that Pichu hatching thing. And me and this Pikachu haven't been getting along very well as of late. <___< Well, unless getting that Ditto is something you're still not interested in, I'd love to get a Cyndaquil Egg like we talked about a while ago. XD

Years
  • Lol aww alright D;
    Sure, a Cyndaquil egg sounds good ^-^ I'll go breed one now ;3
    I gotta go for a little while (dad is kicking me off =x) but I'll be back soon (with my stealthy ninja skills ^o^) so can we trade then? ^-^

Meganium Lover

Zuki the Meganium
    Years
  • Lol aww alright D;
    Sure, a Cyndaquil egg sounds good ^-^ I'll go breed one now ;3
    I gotta go for a little while (dad is kicking me off =x) but I'll be back soon (with my stealthy ninja skills ^o^) so can we trade then? ^-^

Okay, thanks. :D Yup, I'm kinda busy atm anyway, so I'll just check back later~

Back