• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Warriors RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
Years
  • Choose a clan, create your clan, live like a clan. I wish it would be a game... *sighs* Oh well, but anyways, welcome to the Pokemon Warriors RP! This is going to be like the Warriors Series, which are about Four clans of cats. Here, it has to do with Eevee evolutions, and there are Five clans. If you want an earthen one, than let me know, kay?

Anyways, about the RP... the plot is basically to fight off the warding canine Pokemon that were set loose into the forest, wave after wave. All must unite, but they are having a bit of trouble uniting, so chaos is within the five clans.

If you want to be one of the canine packs, since I will allow that, go for it. If you want a clan, you better be quick to choose. Here's the template, those after the first term with the slash is the canine way of saying the rank.

Clan/Pack:
    Leader:
    Deputy/Beta:
    Warriors/Fighters:
    Queens/Expectants:
    Apprentices/Fighters-in-Training:
    Elders/Hunters:

Clan: Umbreon Clan
    Leader: DarkMoon
    Deputy: Moonshard
    Warriors: Starsliver, ShadowDawn, BlackStar, BrightMoon, Quicksilver
    Queens: Starshard