• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 Day

St. Anger

Banned
Years
  • You have figured out you only have one day to live!! Name all the awsome things you would do on that day.
    Me:
    I would just splurge on all money i have.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Take a sledgehammer to my next door neighbors minivan (If you knew them, you'd do the same thing) Fly to NYC and punch Steven Colbert in the face. Tell this girl that I love her (romantic, eh? :cheeky: ) Get in my first fight. Hang out with my friends. Finish watching my Friends DVDs. I'm not sure what else.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Something a boring person will do: Oh my goodness! I have to write a will!

Something I will do: Take a bazooka and shoot everyone's doors down and steal all their stuff. Then I would go to the Supermarket and have a food fight(hopefully I will shoot Cabbages out of my bazooka)

*now all I have to do is find a bazooka -_-;

Years
  • i would die,duh throw my cousin's pokemon diamond game in the sea, kill him, and get a snake and name him/her Emarald (since no one in my family likes snakes, it's VERY unlikly i am geting one :~(, but if i ever did, i would name it: Emarald if it was a male, or Marina if it was a female)

ps: me likes oftopicness :-D

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I would do all the romantic splurge crap, then commit suicide by jumping into the lion house at the zoo.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • Maybe make out with the guy that I have a crush on and then kick all of the popular girls that I hate in the face. And then die the next day.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Okay, first on my list:

#1: Go travel to Japan and buy Tsubasa volume 16. I have to see with my eyes the un-revealing that he was a clone.

#2: Buy every single volume of Chobits and read them. yes, I have to read that series before I die, underage or not.

#3: Go onto the street of a city and set up one of those, "I sing, you pay" box things. This world will not go without hearing my singing talent.

#4: Go and buy lots of video games and try to beat them. It would take a giant chunk of the day out.

#5: Show my book to a publishetr and see if they like it.

Yeah, that's all I need to leave this world.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'd do what any normal human would do. CRY. and CRY and CRY.

I'd probably spend my last day with friends on a Tokyo street. It would be depressing because I'm gonna die in 24 hours though XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Well, I don't think I'd cry. I'm not afraid of death at all. Besides, why would you want to spend your last day on earth crying and being miserable?

I'd want to go skydiving. XD; I've always wanted to do it. I think it'd be interesting.. and scary, but nothing worth while is easy. :x Other than that, I'd just want to be with my friends and family.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I'm not scared of death anymore. I'd do something even cooler than all the stuff I already do. XD;

Yeah, right.

Years
  • I'd be like "what?", probably tell everyone what I want done, beg to be an admin for a day (why not? XD), and die. I'm such a boring person. x3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • If it's evadable I'd go to Mars,SOMEHOW. D8

Otherwise,I wouldn't make a big deal about it @_@; I'd do the usual,maybe spend more time with friends and family,but yeaa..XDD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Im'a be perfectly honest; I have no fear of death at all. Nah, I'm not just saying this will think "Oh, Murderface is so tough," because in reality, I'm not. I look at life as though any day could be my last, and for all I know, I could suddenly die right after submitting this post from anything. Think of how fragile life is; So many ways to die. It's a miracle in my eyes that my organs remain to fucntion each day, and my body and mind stay intact with eachother.

That being said, I would live my last day no differently than I live any other; I would just make sure to be less demanding on the ones I love, and make sure to tell them how much I love them.

If I knew I was dying, I wouldn't tell anyone; I wouldn't want to waste the last precious moments of my life crying, and listening to how much I would be missed =/

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • -thinks-
    First I would go kiss the guy that I like, I'd go kick an ex-best-friend of mine in the face and mess her up, tell my family that I love them over and over again...
    Oh! Eat all of the sugary things that I was trying to stay away from! >3 Go somewhere where I can be noticed by lots of people and rant about animal rights, how humans were not originally created to eat meat and global warming... hmmm. Yup. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I could go on about the places I would like to go and things I would like to do. But there is only thing that I would do with my last day.

I would spent it all with my GF. Nothing could be better than that.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I have nothing to do on my last day alive. :X

I'M SORRY, BUT THINGS JUST TURNED OUT THIS WAY...

24 hours, too much time with nothing to do....

I'm not scared of death anymore. I'd do something even cooler than all the stuff I already do. XD;

Yeah, right.
    ... Then again, speaking of cool, I'd drive at 220 km/h on my last day alive!

Hahaha that be exciting. <3

If possible I'd speak a supercar and play hot pursuit with the highway police. <33333 Hopefully in a car that can at least reach 260 km/h.

If it's evadable I'd go to Mars,SOMEHOW. D8

Otherwise,I wouldn't make a big deal about it @_@; I'd do the usual,maybe spend more time with friends and family,but yeaa..XDD
    That's awesome! The solitude on Mars would make me feel like God or something.

-thinks-
    First I would go kiss the guy that I like, I'd go kick an ex-best-friend of mine in the face and mess her up, tell my family that I love them over and over again...
    Oh! Eat all of the sugary things that I was trying to stay away from! >3 Go somewhere where I can be noticed by lots of people and rant about animal rights, how humans were not originally created to eat meat and global warming... hmmm. Yup. xD
    That's awesome! Strange hate you have...

I could go on about the places I would like to go and things I would like to do. But there is only thing that I would do with my last day.

I would spent it all with my GF. Nothing could be better than that.
    Hah, maybe I'll spend a little of my last day stalking you two... XDDD

Back