• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What to do now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    I have beaten the E4 Caught most legenderies what shall i do now? everytime i try ring a gym leader to battle them they say something stupid like my gym isnt open yet...
    Can some1 give me a list of what there is to do..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • catch more Pokemon, raise more Pokemon beat the Elite 4 again with different Pokemon because legendaries aren't the best. And what game are you talking about? If Emerald just wait if its Ruby or Sapphire you can't battle them again. Do the Pokemon Contest or the Battle Frontier/Battle Tower

:t354:TG

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • If it's Emerald, there's the Battle Fronteir. Try getting some symbols, or all the symbols! The fun and hell it is! Try getting Battle Points for moves that you can transfer to D/P.

Back