• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Unhuh?

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Uhm... I donated, maybe a few weeks ago... via paypail, and I did include it was for pokecommunity and my username. Still, I don't have the cool purpleness around my name. Is there a reason for this?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yeah it looks like the PPNSteve is goin through a ruff patch right now-> proof. I wouldn't worry though, sooner or later you'll get your purple username.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Once Steve gets back, you will be given your coloured username right away, we can't give it to you right now because he is the only one who has access to the PayPal account, thus the only one who can see who donated and who didn't.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Wasn't he back not that long ago? I still don't have the purpleness. *cries*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My guess is that he was on a public computer and thus had limited access; it's not best form to sign into something like Paypal in a public place, nor would donations be at the top of his mind for that, I suppose.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    T_T

Yeah, no purpleness here. And he last updated the list on the 6th. I feel cheated... *pooie*

Back