• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen quick leafgreen question

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    After beating the elite 4, can i get mewtwo right away? or do i need the national dex to get to him? i only have 61 pokemon caught...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Get the Ruby in First Island, help Lorelei, find the saphhire in Six Island, beat the Rockets in Five Island and give the saphhire to Celio in First Island. Then you will be able to catch it.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
  • go to the volcano on island 1 beat team rocket and go to ceo and he will give you the slvi pass to go to the sivli islands then in island 6 get the sapphire in the dotted hole.some one will take from you and you must go to rocket ware house in island 5 to get it back.

Years
  • Technically, you do need the National Dex if you want to get to the other Sevii Islands. You won't be able to open up the Cerulean Cave unless you complete the Sevii Islands sidequest.

Back