• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Imakuni? Fanclub!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
  • For those of you who don't know Imakuni?, shame. Imakuni? was one of the biggest promotional scapegoats that Pokemon ever created. You can learn more about Imakuni? here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imakuni?

The man behind Imakuni? does a lot of the behind the scenes work in the Pokemon universe, so I say let us hae a FC involving the egnigmatic Pokemaniac, Imakuni?.

Owner: King Cosmic

Co-Owners:
    Waveguidebuizel
    DarkArcz
    Kougawolf

Members:

Hope you join soon!

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Fanclubs here are usually for Pokemon creatures. Although Imakuni? is in relation to Pokemon, he himself, is a guy. So I'm going to move this to the Other Clubs section.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • The first I heard of him was though that Pokemon Trading Card game for the Gameboy.

He's pretty eccentric, isn't he? Weird choice for a promotional scapegoat.

Anyway, I'd like to join as well.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I wanna join! Imakuni? is awesome.

I really like his cards: I have 2 of them (Imakuni?'s Doduo & Odore [Dance]! neo*Imakuni?) and one of his CDs (Pokemon IruKana Neo?).

I'd like to have more of his "crazy" cards.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • We should talk about... his crazy cards and effects!

Cards that I know of: Imakuni? (HP?), Imakuni?'s Doduo, Dance neo*Imakuni? (HP2000)... He has some more cards like the Imakuni? Pass Card and "Cheating" Imakuni?, but I'm not sure what they do.

Trainer: Imakuni?- HP?
    Effect: Your Active Pokemon is now Confused.
    Comments: This effect may seem silly to some, but it could actually help you out. If your Pokemon is Paralyzed and not able to attack, you could play "Imakuni?" and it would no longer be unable to attack. Your 0% chance of attacking has been changed to 50% however, your Pokemon may hurt itself.

Colorless: Imakuni?'s Doduo- HP50
    Pokemon Power: Run away- Doduo has ran away, so throw it away! Hold it between your middle and pointer fingers and flip it to get the furthest distance!
    Attack: Melody (colx2)- Sing a song. When you're finished singing, this attack does 30 damage.
    Weakness: Electric
    Resistance: Fighting
    Retreat Cost: 0
    Comments: This card has no use whatsoever. It's just funny. I wouldn't advise playing it though... I wouldn't throw a super-rare card across the room.

Trainer: Dance neo*Imakuni- HP2000 (Not true)
    Effect: Your Active Pokemon is now Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed.
    Comments: This card can be used like the "Imakuni?" card to enable you to attack.

I think the "Cheating" Imakuni? card is something like this:

Trainer: "Cheating" Imakuni?
    Effect: When your opponent isn't looking, draw 2 cards.

^Not sure, though.

Back