• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zam's Trading Thread

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • This is just like the dead one I made eons ago.

Zam's Trading Thread

Here you can ask for any basic stage, non-legendary Pokemon. On the most part, I'll be able to throw in any bred moves you'd like as well. In addition, natures, genders, and abilities could be specified as well. ^_^

I'll now list some of the more popular choices. But I could get a few more, for sure. ^_^

dpmfb246.png

Dragon Dance

dpmfb258.png

Counter, Mirror Coat

dpmfb280.png

Will-O-Wisp

dpmfb422.png

Counter, Mirror Coat

...still in progress

In addition to those, I can get most of the popular TM's to several Pokemon(ie Eartquake, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, etc).

And now for my prices, XD. In return for me breeding a Pokemon for you, I'd like one of the following:

1) Legit Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Palkia, Shaymin, or Darkrai.
    2) TM's: Earthquake, Luster Cannon, Stone Edge, Avalanche, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw
    3) Items: Leftovers, Choice Specs, Focus Items
    4) Several things I'd like that I forgot to mention, XD

Back