• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiyas

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    hello hello i'm new here, my friend showed me this site.. uhhh i really like battling but i don't like legends/ubers... feel free to challenge me :D

<3Evkay<3

Years
  • Welcome to PC Evkay, PM me if you ever want to be friends or have any problems. See you around! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    i only have one friend here... but i'll make more :) thanks for the welcome

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Howdy! Same overhere, I hate legendairy Pokémon... By the way, welcome! I'm Cedrik. If you want a dear, nice, cute, adorable, lovely friend, send me a message. If you need help, send me a message, as well. And...as you probably know, you must read the rules & the FAQ. And...of course, have fun.~ <3
    -gives a lollipop-

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! Welcome to PC. Have fun with your battling and have fun overall
    on the site as a whole.

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
  • You came here the same way, a friend.
    I think you'll like it here, I might just challenge you myself. But I'll have to get a Wi-Fi first!

Back