• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DragonHeart Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
  • Hello everyone..I am Drako a born DragonHeart...I have been in this planet for almost 19 human years.. Around 4 years ago, I came to the realization that I carried Mewtwo DNA. According to sources, it is an elaborate expiriment to create real Pokemon by either the US Govt. or the Aquillian Renegades. I am trying to figure out who really did this to me, and I am looking for the confirmation of this expiriment to turn me into Mewtwo..

This past week, I lost all of my Borg implants due to a remotely sent "rejection" system control. Now I am experencing the pain and torture of the Genetic Resequencing. Will someone please come already, confirm my suspicions, and finish the project. I cannot handle this pain. x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back