• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 years of The PokéCommunity

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • Happy Bday Pkmncommunity! =D

Haven't been registered long, but I was browsing the forums for a while before I bothered to register, as I was frequenting about 5 other forums at the time, and it was hard :/

Anyways, like I said, glad to see Pkmncommunity is back and hope it lasts even longer =D

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yay for five years.

Do we need to all buy PC birthday cake? 'cause like I wouldn't be able to afford it.

I joined towards the end of 2005, so I've only seen close to two years (Only close to... not yet...) of PC, so I hope PC (Whatever gender it is) goes for lots more years.

Okay, did I just question PC having a gender? O_o

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I'm sure there are much better examples of a "dedicated PC supporter" than me XD; But I'll come here and post a congratulation and delayed Happy Birthday to PC anyway! (also indirectly tell some people that I'm alive and not dead, if they remember who the heck I am XD)

It's been a lot of fun though. Joining like... 3 or 4 years ago now? I think 4 years ago... wow, such a long time. It's not like I stayed all 4 years posting day in and day out like the crazy staffs who joined at around my time, but I still really like PC. As much as there's good and bad as mentioned, I still treasure it all because some of the most important and relevant things that happened to me, happened right here.

Plus, I did join PC right before I entered high school, and I'm still in PC now that I am in university so I sort of 'graduated' in PC XD;

Now let's see if PC can last for a few years more to witness my graduation from university XD; I'm sure PC can do it!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Wow, 5 years for PC. Happy Birthday!

Although I only joined last year, this certainly has been an interesting year with somewhere to go each time I come online. ;D I'm glad PC is running and I hope there are many more years to come for the community.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Happy Birthday PC! This is the best forum I've ever been on!
    (This month is also my PC anniversary... I registered in October 2006, and we are in October 2007 XD)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yeyz Almost 5 years!!! Wowz Happy birthday PC!! *throws party*

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Seems I've only been here for a few months in 2004, but to come back to a forum celebrating its 5th year is quite an achievement, Congrats PC!

Years
  • 5 years? wow

Unfortunately, I never got to join the old PC (well, I didn't have internet back then^^), but I joined short time after this forum was opened, yay.

Happy birthday, PC!
    Hopefully this forum will be up for many more years =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Happy Birthday PC~

I've been around since Feb of '03 I think. Yeah, that should be right ;< 4+ years ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Wow......and to think I've only been around for about half that time. I know I joined up in 2005, but I don't exactly remember any "elections" per se. *shrug* Back then, I wasn't paying much attention to certain areas. I DO, however, remember the harsh influx of members and rumors (heh, Dark-Psychic-Fighting starters) when D/P was announced, and when the forums had that period of severe downtime last September or so...Ahh, the memories. :)

Of course, this was back when I was still Ichapokemr (or just Icha as some of you liked to say :P). Now that I'm Ichaste, and even after the final "evolution"...well, I'll be sticking around for a long time to come!

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • 5 years old! I've only been here for about 4 months and it's already 5 years old?! Where was I?!

Anyways, happy late B-Day PC! After so much...

...Pokemon GBA games, Pokemon D/P and Wi-Fi, PBR, Pokemon ShinyGold...The forum only gets bigger every day!

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • YAY!!!!I tried pokecommunity for like the past days(forgot how long)and it didnt work...i was really sad:(.I was about to stop trying to check if it will ever come on and i tried right now...and it started working:):)

By the way, HAPPY LATE B-DAY POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!

Back