• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up...?

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
Years
  • Caballero says "Hi"

Hey, everyone! I've already made a few posts in other places, but I forgot to post here! Anyways, hello, PokeCommunity... community people! :3 (by the way, I'm a girl :3)

Now, a bit about me...
    My name is Celestina, I'm actually Spanish but I hardly know any words. (and plus I don't live in Spane or any other Spanish areas :3)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Celestina... Celestina... Hi. Your name is so beautiful. As soon as I saw you, I thought that your were Spanish. But then, I read your last sentence... :3 <~ I'm Vavavoom. But you know, you can call me Cedrik. Welcome to this awesome, wonderful forum, pupu <3. If you need help, contact me. I'd love to help you. And if you need a lovely, cute, normal friend, send me a message. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey callebaro, nice name ;)
    Hope you have a lotta fun here!!
    pm, me if you want help :)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Vavavoom is right...that is a beautiful name. Anyway, I don't speak spanish...(Je Parle Francais). Welcome to the forums!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like your name, it is really cute. I know some spanish, but I am not to good.
    So have fun and enjoy your time here.

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
  • Celestina... Celestina... Hi. Your name is so beautiful. As soon as I saw you, I thought that your were Spanish. But then, I read your last sentence... :3 <~ I'm Vavavoom. But you know, you can call me Cedrik. Welcome to this awesome, wonderful forum, pupu <3. If you need help, contact me. I'd love to help you. And if you need a lovely, cute, normal friend, send me a message. :3
    Well, I'm Spanish, I just don't speak it. (I'm full-fledged Spanish, by the way. >:3) Anyways, thanks for the great comment on my name, Cedrik! (you have a nice name too.)
    And... sure, I'd love to be your friend!
    Lastly... I saw in your profile that you are Canadian? I'm Canadian, too! Hullo! I'm French, and I'm from Montreal. :3

Hey callebaro, nice name ;)
    Hope you have a lotta fun here!!
    pm, me if you want help :)
    I think I know you, by Esmas/Necrod, right? Anyways, thanks for saying "hi" to me!

Vavavoom is right...that is a beautiful name. Anyway, I don't speak spanish...(Je Parle Francais). Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks about the name and all. Read my quote on Vavavoom, you'll see the
    Anyways, I don't speak spanish... (Je Parle Francais).
    to be interesting. :3

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • hi!caballero I think that you are a yellow fan Welcome I want to be your friend too and make a lots of friends and I know spanish and I'm mexican

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Funny, I'm half mexican, yet I don't like mexican food, nor can I speak much spanish. ^^;;

& Hello there, and welcome to PC! ^^

Hope you have fun around here, even though you've already been here alittle while.
    So then, I guess I should say: Hope you're having fun here. xp

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active, follow the rules, check the FAQ, make friends, post a lot, and Have Fun! PM me if you want to be friends!!!

Siimo
    My name is said like seamo XD!

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • Hey a Montreal girl !!!
    Finally be able to meet some people from Quebec around here. (les franonphones sont plutot rare ici disont)
    Welcome to PC and enjoy every times :)

If you need anything or just want to know someone of your province, just PM me lady. I'll be glad to know you :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hi. I`m from Canada too & I`m half filipino. I know filipino & spanish are not really the same, but some words are similar, I guess... x], I live in Ontario though. Ok, so welcome to the community! Have a great time! I`m sure you will! =]

Back