• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • In the shadow of Mt. Silver lies a vast grassland. A place shrouded in mist. There await five new legands, thier rule governing the very universe. They seek thier bonded, humans who prove thier worth. Will it be you?

Info:
    Name:
    Persona:
    Pokemon(Six for now):
    Past:
    Goal or occupation:
    Additional(Optional):

I will be Rping as the five Legands. They will choose thier bonded depending on persona and other things.
    Max of seven people please. Oh and if you don't get a legand don't worry you are vital too!! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2004
    Info:
    Name: Blues
    Hair: Blond
    Clothing:Will have opic shortly
    Persona:A humble young man who is a bit silly at times, but can become a chaotic battler
    Pokemon(Six for now):1)Sizor (2)Tauros (3)Starmie (4)Ninjask (5) N/a (6) N/a
    Past: Born in a small village he was the soon of the local protector. His father died after single handedly battling the enter gang of thugs. Ever since he has evoted his life to gaining strength and regaining his amilys honor.
    Goal or occupation: Pokemon World Champion
    Additional(Optional):None as yet

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
  • Name: Yuki
    Hair: Long blonde in a ponytail
    Clothing: Light blue tanktop with deep blue X in the center and jean shorts
    Persona: Mistrusts others and keeps to herself, even though she talks to others.
    Pokemon(Six for now): Houndoom, Skarmory, Umbreon, Seasel, Blastoise, Megainium
    Past: She was born an orphan and lived in a horrible orphanige, and soon escaped. Then, she came across a small band of scientists and they acted as friends before they captured her and used her in experiments.

Hurt, angry, and sad, she escaped once again and never returned. She is still mistrusting of others.
    Goal or occupation: None, she's a wanderer.
    Additional(Optional): She is a Skarmory/Umbreon hybrid and she has a scar over her right eye, making it cloudy and it looks sickly and blind.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Name:Cloud
    Hair:Blonde
    Clothing:Black trench coat , and red tshirt
    Persona:Loves the thrill of a fight.
    Pokemon(Six for now):Snorlax, exceutor, blastiose, flareon, dusclops, mightyena
    Past:Waits for his father to return and takes care of little sister
    Goal or occupation:To keep my sister safe.
    Additional(Optional):

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
  • Name: Bee
    Hair: Short; brown
    Clothing: A stolen Team Aqua uniform dyed green
    Persona: Very outgoing; loves outsmarting people; has a strong bond with her pokemon; can get a bit hyper and crazy
    Pokemon: Grovyle (Male; Clamp), Blaziken (Female; Tiki), Sharpedo (Female; Shock), Electrode (Genderless; Sprawl), Seviper (Male; Shiiv), Haunter (Male; Splay)
    Past: Mostly unknown; has a reputation for stealing
    Goal: To travel the world

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Sounds like a cool RP ^_^

Name: Jasmine Starr
    Hair: *see attachment*
    Clothing: *see attachment*
    Persona: A bit of a loner around new people, but very open and helpful once she knows you.
    Pokemon(Six for now): *see attachment, nicknames will be said when we start*
    Past: Her family has been traced back from the begining of time, and her and her famliy have been proctectors of Jirachi.
    Goal or occupation: Protecting Jirachi and any other rare/valueable pokemon
    Additional(Optional): n/a

Years
  • Name: Eclipse
    Hair: Black
    Clothing: Wears all black
    Persona: Lives most of her life in a cold fury, and has no intrest in being aorund others.
    Pokemon(Six for now): Flygon, Ludicolo, Raichu, Blaziken, Scizor, Adramalo
    Past: Was abused as a pre-teen, and after running from her parents, spends her life alone with her pokemon
    Goal or occupation: to stay away form others
    Additional(Optional): You will have to force her to stay with you if you want her to be your friend, and you REALLY don't want on her bad list.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • *Danny boy better get here soon.....*Taps foot impatiantly* Anyway here we go kids*

OOC: Does anyone want to be corrupted? Cause I need two of ya to be....Or would you mind at all if you were corrupted cause that's the only way the story will move....

A platinum gleam danced in the rays of the sun, eyes of intense violet staring longingly at the stars that had barely begun to fade. " Lunaris!" A male voice called faintly, causing the large beast to glance over it's shoulder. Long silver fur waved wildly about her sleek form, horns jutting out of her cranium here and there. She was wolf like, a thick mane of purple running down her spine. Six angelic wings lay tucked against her body, her plume tail coiling about her feet. " Yes Taijinis?" She asked, her voice coming into his mind. A beast of a size larger then she trotted over, his scaled body gleaming gold in the sunlight. He was cat like, his body seeming to be coated in some sort of golden armor. His cat like tail twitched slightly, a wicked black blade at it's end gleaming. Large fangs over lapped his lips, twin batlike wings stretching out slightly as he bowed to her in greeting.
    " They have left us!" He said frantically, his crimson eyes fearful. Lunaris, not used to seeing her freind in this state became alarmed. " Who? Who has left us?" She demanded, rising from her sitting position. Storm clouds began to form at the peak of Mt. Silver, the wolf pokemon turning her gaze towards them. " No....Not Hiiros.....and....Sethanis...." She gasped in horror, lighting clashing within the darkened depths of her eyes.

Years
  • OOC: I'll be corrupted!

IC: "Flygon, give the finishing blow!" I called. My Flygon nodded, and unleased a Shadow Rush, fainting it's Dragonite opponent. This was no ordinary Flygon. It was black, with a blood red streak running down it's back, and tiger like stripes, each dark red. She was my personal favorite. I walked away, not saying anything to the Dragonite's trainer. it was not of my consern...

Years
  • I hopped on Flygon's back, taking off for the area above Mt. Silver. I saw the Flareon, and decided to help it burn... I tapped my Flygon's back, and it launched a Fire Blast over the fields.. I felt that I had no control over myself.. like something bigger had shoved it's way into my mind...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • My sister was hiding somewhere in the nearby forest waiting for me to find her. So I then threw out exceutor and returned flareon. I told exceutor to find sis as I talk to the girl on the flygon. I then walked over to the girl and asked what your name?

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
    Years
  • Sorry!

Info:
    Name: Olindo
    Hair: Brown
    Clothing: Wears boot cut jeans, leather boots, a blue and white polo shirt. He has a necklace that was given to him by his Koga and a ring that he found on the beach.
    Persona: Keeps thoughts to himself but wil eventually trust the people around him. Very rebellious to the rules that are put to him.
    Pokemon(Six for now): Salamence, Donphan, Gardevoir, Ninetales, Vileplume and Elekid
    Past: Born in Saffron, he grew beliving he was the son of Sabrina. But to his surprise his mother and father were brutally murdered and Sabrina raised him. Now he wanders the pokemon lands to find his past and to get revenge on the murderers that killed his parents. Throughout his youth he traveled to Koga who taught him the ways of the ninja.
    Goal or occupation: To Find his past and to obtain his revenge
    Additional(Optional):

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I returned my exceutor and waited for my sister. But it seems she was caught in the blaze so I sent blastiose to hydro pump as I reach my sis. I then started running and I grabbed my sister. Oh yeah I almost forget to intriduce my self I am cloud. I then asked eclipse wanna team up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back