• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with an open window?

Do you sleep with your bedroom window open?

• Yes, all year round, only shutting it on occasion or never shutting it.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I don't have it open all year round, but quite often otherwise.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have it open on occasion while I sleep.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I never have it open while I sleep.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Do you sleep with your bedroom window open? Sometimes? Mostly? Never?

I always like to have it open, even in winter because my room gets stuffy quickly and I get a sore throat being in a room with no air circulation for too long. But sometimes I have to shut it when its noisy outside if I want to get sleep, there's drunk kids out every night.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Ive got a whole house AC so it doesnt matter, but we're energy smart and dont really use the AC much

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • In the summer I leave my window open every night but during winter I leave it shut or I would freeze to death.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I can't. I live next to a square with a playpen in the middle. I can't sleep because of the noise.
    In summer it's worse because they can be awaken longer than me >.<

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
  • My room is pretty big and ventilation is bearable. There's no need to leave a window open while I'm out cold. If anything it would only make it easier for some weird burglar to crawl in and start rummaging through my underwear drawers. I can't let that happen now, can I? Just a matter of personal hygiene.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    My room has a back door leading to the garage roof. I keep that open when it's warm. I never open my window because it's always either too cold or it's blocked by an air conditioner.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My windows always stay closed. Back home, the blinds and the window are broken so it's hard to open and close it, so it's not worth my time. Plus, it defeats the point of air conditioning.

Here... I honestly just forget that opening the window is an option. XD; I don't see much of a point anyway; it's really windy, most of the time, and it would probably just keep me awake. :\

Years
  • I only open the window if it's summer and I'm in a house with no air conditioning, which happens when I live overseas. If there is AC, I'll just adjust that or put on more blankets because it's too cold for me. XD; There's no point in opening a window if there's AC. ._.;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I close my window at night. I'm really paranoid, so I think that someone is going to crawl through my open window (which they can't get to, as my window faces my backyard surrounded by a six-foot fence). Plus, I sleep under my window, so if there's a chance of rain, I don't want to wake up with a wet face. Besides, I sleep during the day, and there's a lot of activity in my neighborhood during the day, like lawnmowers and low-flying airplanes, so I keep my window close to minimize the sound.

And I'm lazy. So I just never feel like opening my window.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    In the summer I will, only because it's so hot xD

In the Winter, I put Plastic around my windows to keep the heat from escaping o_o;

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Nope. I barely open my window as it is. o_O My parents always open it out of nowhere, not me. x]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Ok if I opened my window... many many weird animals and insects would crawl their way in, and I don't exactly WANT that, seeing as how they already live outside my window, behind the screen >>'

Yeah, no I never open mine at all... ever.

Back