• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o.o I'm back?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • I've been absent for a really long time, and now I'm back. Yeah...thats it..im back. *waits for warm welcome*.... :D

MCAlexandre

Moonspell ~~ <3
    Years
  • Ya! Welcome back! :D
    I don't know you sorry xD I'm new here. Anyways you seem very cool. Want a friend? You have one right here :D
    Regards ;)

Years
  • No warm welcomes for you, abandoner D< *shot* Haha, I kid.

Welcome back. :D I remember you from... ages ago, it seems. But yeah, have fun again and stuff. *hands candy* ^_^;;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • No warm welcomes for you, abandoner D< *shot* Haha, I kid.

Welcome back. :D I remember you from... ages ago, it seems. But yeah, have fun again and stuff. *hands candy* ^_^;;
    ^^ Yay, a familiar face...er...username...lol

And ur a supermod! congrats!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    0.o Wut?... Ah. Hi. I don't know you, sorry. I wasn't in this place, when you first joined. My name is Cedrik, pupu~... Your friends are waiting for you!... Go see them! :O They'll be happy to see you, trust me. :3 One other thing... If you want to be my friend, Pm~ me. <~ :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! I don't know you sadly, but you can send me a PMif you want to be my friend. So I hope you enjoy your time back sure you read the upgraded rules. So see you around.

Back