• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Refia Rimestone: Case Of The Missing timeline

magicpower123

Destiny Trainer of the Wind
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    These are the first few paragraphs of my new story, "Refia Rimestone: Case Of The missing timeline." Hope you like it!!

Refia could not take it anymore. She knew that nobody would believe Nicky, unless she did the thing no other human being would ever have the guts to do. She took a deep breath, then blurted out, "I did it! I stole the gems! I did it!"
    Everyone in the crowd let out a gasp, but only one would be noticed from afar, and that was Nicky. She had been afraid that she would go to jail, or a sentence a second ago, but now she just wondered. Why would Refia do this? We have never talked together! This is very strange...The thoughts overpowered Nicky. She then jumped up at a voice from the stage. "Very Well," Came the voice of the judge. "We Will Meet here tommorow for the sentence, and punishment."

"I did it," Refia's breath slipped through. "I did it!" Refia was sitting on the den couch, clutching the last page of the sixth chapter of her book. "I finally finished the chapter."
    "Good," said her mom, who had slinked into the room. "Now you can do the chores."
    Amelia Awerkey was Refia's mother by adoption. Her real parents had died in a plane crash. She then was shipped off to the adoption center, where a lady came in one day and got Refia.
    Refia could remember her exact words. "I promise," the lady had said, "I will put you to work."
    Ever since, Refia had been a house maid, and she hated it. She was not a house maid. She was a writer.
    Usually, a 9 year old girl would be at school at the time of day, but not Refia. Amelia did not believe in letting maids go to school, so Refia just stayed home.
    Refia would not agree in anyway to be called "Refia Awerkey." She made everyone call her by her real parent's last name, Rimestone. This house is where it all begins. The story of Refia Rimestone, and the missing timeline.

Back