• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galatic Finnaly Makes An appearance (Japanese Spoilers)

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
  • I saw the Episode the Sinnoh-Space Time Legend at right at the End i see 2 Team Galatic Members and Saturn. Me thinks it has something to do with The Statue in Eterna City as that is where the Episode is Located. What do you think.

Links
    Pictures on Serebii

-Amso-​

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2007
    they appeared long before that!!

and yeah.. they try to steal Dialga.. well.. reserect him first.. but Galactic and Aqua come..

BANG! SMASH!! ECT!!

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Lol you hve a big imagination, i just wany Ash to battle The and Kick their buts

-Amso-​

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    yeah..

I just started a fanfiction story on the threads... would you mind checkin it out and commentin? cuz i need 1 comment before I start.

Years
  • I reported on this a few months ago, so there is nothing new to say here, actually. But, yes, it's nice.

I'll let it go for now. Providing the topic shifts to a better plateau first. Heh.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • lol all the teams seemed 'cool' but they sure were evil :badsmile:

-Amso-​

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Finnaly were seeing them on TV!!!:d
    But team rocket is still funnier!

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Is it possible that we'll see another evil team who can't be defeated by level five Pokemon? *Fondly remembers Aqua and Magma*

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Finnaly were seeing them on TV!!!:d
    But team rocket is still funnier!

Yeah i agree they lose a lot, it seems the more evil they get, the less funnier they get :P

No one can beat Jessie, James and Meowth ! The originals and the best evil team out there !

Yup again you are right, they are the best, but not the evilest. I seem to like the evil one more

Is it possible that we'll see another evil team who can't be defeated by level five Pokemon? *Fondly remembers Aqua and Magma*

XD yes but Sinnoh is better (hopefuly)

I also saw saturn there i wonder whatt he was up to?? probably trying to find out information on the Diagla Statue

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • At this point, those 5 seconds are the only proof of existence of Team Galactic in the anime.
    So the writers are showing that they exist in the anime, but we haven't seen them in action yet. Kinda make ou wonder why...
    I hope they are going to give them a few loose episode with them to build everything up and a 7-parter to let conslude the story.
    Team Magma and Aqua started off nice, but after a few times the writers made it look like they didn't knew what to do with them and more or less build a quick way out. I hope the writers are going to handle Team Galactic better.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • At this point, those 5 seconds are the only proof of existence of Team Galactic in the anime.
    So the writers are showing that they exist in the anime, but we haven't seen them in action yet. Kinda make ou wonder why...
    I hope they are going to give them a few loose episode with them to build everything up and a 7-parter to let conslude the story.
    Team Magma and Aqua started off nice, but after a few times the writers made it look like they didn't knew what to do with them and more or less build a quick way out. I hope the writers are going to handle Team Galactic better.
    Yeah, you are exactly right, it kind of gets Boring if they don't want to keep going with their storyline and just put them being 'Evil'.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Well, I still have my doubts about Galactic's possible appearences. I mean, Hunter J is really already filling the regional villain slot.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think there apperance in that episode was to show that they haven't forgotten about them, but they'll appear later. There would be no point in showing them otherwise. It would be kind of like another GS ball incident otherwise. Just randomly show up then never being explained...I don't think that will happen. Or I hope, at least.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • that episode actauly like two episodes away from the american coverage of teh anime...so yeah it hapened a LONG time ago...

Back