• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ev Trained Glaceon

Justin T

Hydro Action
Years
  • Hey guys I'm looking for an Ev Trained Glaceon. Something with Great Special Attack and Speed, but also has strong defenses.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Well you cant have it all cuss natures always lower 1 stat. Which defense is more important ? Def or special def ?

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Ah man hoping it was level 100. Only because it's much easier to tell how great the stats look in the end. I'm not an expert on ev training, so would you say this is excellent or just really good?

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • Ah man hoping it was level 100. Only because it's much easier to tell how great the stats look in the end. I'm not an expert on ev training, so would you say this is excellent or just really good?
    If I could do a lvl. 100 battle with you we could check the stats if you want. I'll just DC after I get the stats down.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • @haffeysucks: Oh you have a lv. 100 one cool. We don't event have to do that. Just go to trade but not actually trade so I can see it.

@Alecrishna: Wow that is so wierd because that's the next one I need from you. Is it lv. 100 and what are its stats

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • @haffeysucks: Oh you have a lv. 100 one cool. We don't event have to do that. Just go to trade but not actually trade so I can see it.

No no, I said that if we battle at lvl. 100, the lvl. 38's stats will be set to lvl. 100, revealing its IVs/DVs.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Oh wow I didn't know they could do that. I knew in battle revolution you could make lv. 100's lv. 50, but not like that. You want to do just one on one? Do you even care who would win?

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • Oh wow I didn't know they could do that. I knew in battle revolution you could make lv. 100's lv. 50, but not like that. You want to do just one on one? Do you even care who would win?

Yeah it's completely accurate. I use it to check the IVs of the Pokemon I'm breeding for my team. 1v1 is fine, or however many you want. It's just to get the stats. No one wins or loses because I'll DC once I get the stats.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Hey I don't see you. I wrote down your temp fc

How am I supposed to tell how strong it is?

Last edited:

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • Hey I don't see you. I wrote down your temp fc

Sry for that. Must be Wifi again.

Okay. Got the stats:

261 - 21 DVs
    138 - 13 DVs
    235 - 10 DVs
    341 - 13 DVs
    185 - 11 DVs
    221 - 3 DVs

In my opinion, those are pretty bad DVs all around, except for HP. So you decide if you want the Glaceon still.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Hmmm Don't know. Seems like it could be better. If I did want it, you want an empoleon with ganlon berry?

Back