• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JUST CAN"T WAIT!

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
Years
  • I"M SOOOOOO EXCITED!XD Palkia vs Darkrai vs Daigla...INSANLY can't wait!

Yeah I can't wait either. What?. Are you talking about the DVD release?, Or do you know something that we do not? like the movie on the big screen?. Where I live they haven't mentioned anything about it yet. So can you be a little more specific.

Years
  • Pokemon is a BIG thing in Japan. It come's out there. Here in North America, it's not as popular so it comes out on DVD. I hop I get the DVD 4 my b-day!

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
  • Pokemon is a BIG thing in Japan. It come's out there. Here in North America, it's not as popular so it comes out on DVD. I hop I get the DVD 4 my b-day!

Oh. Ok. yeah, I'll get it too when it comes out on december in japan. I am used to the japanese seiyuus so that is what I am going to get the japanese version.

Years
  • You're going to have a long wait before the movie is dubbed. But, if you want to gush about it, fine by me. Just re-edit the title for possible spoilers.

Back