• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new,but any scripters wanna help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Yeah, i need help with my scripting cause verytime i try something an error comes up.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey welcome to the PC!!! I assume your talking about scripting for hacks, right? If that's the case look in the hacking section for help.

Have fun!!

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm a good scripter and I have made a tutorial. Click here to go to my tutorial. Oh yeah, if you ever need any help with anything to do with hacking PM me! ;)

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Welcome to Pc, if you need any help (not hacking im rubbish ;)) i'm here just pm me

-Amso-

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome to PC!(Wierd title XD)
    Ya i know some scripting ^^
    If you want help just pm me!
    And also read the rules and the faq, for any questions

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
  • hello, and welcome!
    sorry, I'm not good at scripting, but if you need any pokemon, or anything EV training, just PM me, as I have a full Pokedex, and am currently running a Free EV training service.
    have fun here! ^__^

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nice to see you joined the forum as well; if you need anything give me a message; and make sure you read the rules. Yes; rules.

Back