• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a German Starter Kit

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Hi Everyone

I am looking for a working German Starter Kit. Do somebody know where I can find one (or give a Link)?

[Sorry for my bad English -.-]

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    theres is no existing german starter kit.. but if you are interrested to work on germanys biggest german pokemon game (no joke) you can PM me or contact me via msn ([email protected]) or icq (279899003).

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Though Pokemon Essentials is in English, all the text can be translated to a different language using the "Extract Text/Compile Text" feature.

Run the game from RPG Maker XP, then open the game's menu and select Debug, then "Extract Text". This function will save a file called "intl.txt" within the game folder. Open the file, then translate every second line of the file. For example, if one part of the file reads:

Code:
    Good day.
    Good day.

you cound translate it by changing it to:

Code:
    Good day.
    Guten Tag.

After you are done translating, select "Compile Text" from the Debug menu. This function will convert the text to another file called "intl.dat" within the game folder. Rename that file to messages.dat and move it to the folder named "PBS", then close and restart the game.

I hope this helps. I also hope when you are finished that you will send me a German translation of my Pokemon Essentials kit.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    since when you can speak german poccil?

yeah iam working on the translation of your starter kit ;)

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    since when you can speak german poccil?

You don't need to be in a German Class to know Guten Tag means Good Day...

But yeah, just use the translation feature and your good to go ;) We should have some people on PC Translate it into different Languages. The First Priority would probably be Spanish though.

Years
  • Is it possible to do it also with system for example to translate CBS by this way?
    If yes, I can try to do it with Polish (if I will find some free time).

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty sure every bit of text will be translated. The only things that wouldn't be changed would be some of the bag screen or other screens because they are pictures with some Text on them.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    I'm pretty sure every bit of text will be translated. The only things that wouldn't be changed would be some of the bag screen or other screens because they are pictures with some Text on them.

yeah, but if everyone rips the graphics in the right language you could choose this too... in the options screen for example

Back