PDA

View Full Version : Do you think YOU live in a safe world?

AnimeDDR110
November 18th, 2007, 06:24 AM
well, i mean look at it. Perscrpition Medicine is good for you, yet so many tennagers got high off it last year. so, do you think everything in the world in dangerous?

Do you think YOU live in a safe world?

Alter Ego
November 18th, 2007, 06:31 AM
I've got to say I don't really follow your logic. Why would the dangers of medicine overdose automatically turn everything dangerous? o.O

But...of course there's danger in everything; that's just a part of life. Thing is that most of the dangers are so diminutive and/or unlikely that they aren't worth fretting over. :3

sims796
November 18th, 2007, 06:44 AM
This thread doesn't make much sense. As Alter Ego said, there is danger in everything we do. There is even dangers in eating, walking down the stairs, cooking, walking on a plain street, something we must do. So fretting over things like that is pointless.

Also, as Alter Ego said, your logic makes no sense. They CHOSE to OD on medicine. That doesn't make the world bleak. Not ennough to ruin the world.

♥~*Abby*~♥
November 18th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I don't get this thread...

Yes, everything CAN be dangerous... I guess... ~_~

Waffle-San
November 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Everything is dangerous if you don't respect its possibilites and limits. It shouldn't scare anyone thats only some what vigalent.

AnimeDDR110
November 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM
sorry, i approached this wrong. here is the topic i was trying to get at:

Do you think YOU live in a safe world?

Himawarii
November 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Anything can happen anywhere,with anything,etc. so anything can be dangerous D:

So my answer would be no~ [referring to Anime's question in the post before mine]

Idiot!
November 18th, 2007, 06:39 PM
If you don't take risks, you risk even more.

Ever heard of it? If life isn't dangerous, where's the challenge to make it worth living?

22sa
November 18th, 2007, 08:16 PM
It's dangerous and I'm probably one of those making it more dangerous. :\

Tsugaru
November 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM
XD at above post.

Like everyone else has said, "Everything has its dangers" so yes I do think we live in a unsafe world and I don't think it's getting any better.

Erimgard
November 18th, 2007, 08:41 PM
well, I don't exactly live in a plastic bubble, but I don't lead all that dangerous of a life.
I'm fairly safe

Melody
November 18th, 2007, 10:43 PM
I tend to keep things on the safe side if I can. I try to plan ahead to make sure I dont get hurt or something. I've never broken a bone on my body so I guess that counts for something. So i'll say I live a fairly safe life. No more hazards to my health than anyone else experiences I think.

Nacon
November 19th, 2007, 12:18 AM
you know.. the world isn't a very safe place... we got to deal with mean, cruel people, selfish people, crackheads... name it, it's there.. and note how I'm only speaking in terms of interactivity with people.

if you mean the world of pokecommunity.... it is pretty safe... lol.

but if it came down to the streets... I've been through enough growing up, I know I can handle a lot of different situations...

and I think Romance Hero is pretty safe, too... he can kick people in the head. lol.

Binary
November 19th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Ya we're living in a unsafe world,
And its not getting better

Lady Nicole
November 19th, 2007, 09:28 AM
I try to make things safer by carrying a veggie knife and a pepper spray with me wherever I go =P

Hey, I don't want to be attacked!!! XD

Nacon
November 19th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I try to make things safer by carrying a veggie knife and a pepper spray with me wherever I go =P

Hey, I don't want to be attacked!!! XD

haha... I always have one of my blades on me at all times, but that's also because it actually comes in handy...

FYI.. I have carried pepper spray before and have used it, the results are hilarious.

never use it to enhance the taste of your food, it is like putting a red-hot-coal in your mouth....

Loyal Arcanine
November 19th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I do believe I live in a safe world. At times you just have to use common sense yourself, you know. As long as I don't do anything stupid I'll feel okay about safety.

Kylie-chan
November 20th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Safe world? Have we been reading Utopia?

The fatality rate for existence is, so far and probably for always, 100%.

Although I'm fairly sure Venus is more dangerous than Earth for humankind.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
November 22nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
it depends on what area you are at, I'm currently living in a safe world because I'm live in a good neighborhood and nothing bad happens where I'm at. but I always carry an weapon with me just incase

:t354:TG

Lumine
November 22nd, 2007, 11:00 AM
I'm fairly safe here nothing to worry about in the neighbourhood, as for the world? Yeah I guess we're pretty much doomed =P