• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have a Regi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
Years
I would give a lvl100 pkmn 4 one

Darkrai
Shaymin
Empoleon
Spiritomb
Electivire
Forretress
Gallade
Ditto
Gliscor
Weavile

Look, I dont know my friend code but I would do alot to know

My game Name: Cyrus

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
Years
I have all three Regis but I'm going to need the standard routine on Darkrai. Location, movesets, nature, etc. Don't know when I'll be able to trade though. Probably tomorrow morning as I need to get to the library for Wi-Fi. Also, you can't offer a Shaymin because its hacked. So I sense this thread being closed very soon. If it isn't closed, I'll take Electivire. I just need its info.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Can you give me Weaville and Gallade's stats please? If this is closed, PM me.

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
Years
Mushroom, I have a Gallade with the stats of:

Adamant Nature
ATK/310
DEF/151
SP.ATK/131
SP.DEF/261
SPD/192
HP/280
Ability-Steadfast
Moveset:
Close Combat
Psyco Cut
Swords Dance
Leaf Blade

Sorry, I already traded my Weavile

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
Years
Gotron will you please be quiet! All of you guys that say hacked pokemon are nothing are wrong! They're worth $30 thats what its worth!

gotron228

^_^
Years
well im sorry galladeiceman but now taht you ahve admitted its haclked it will probably be closed and hacked pokemon may be worth alot but its just wrong to use them

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
Years
lol! It is wrong to use them!? LOL!!!!!! You can use them if you want, because nowhere in the pokemon lawbook does it say that you cant use hacked pokemon! Marriland and most of his followers use them!

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
Years
No thanx pigeon, i already traded for him

Sure it doesnt say in the POKEMON Handbook

But

1) If Nintendo wanted you to hack They would ship an Action Replay with every copy of the game

2) they wouldnt bother having events

3) Pokecommunity forum rules dictate quite clearly That Shaymin adn Arceus and Shiny Mew are NOT ALLOWED to be traded here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back