PDA

View Full Version : Need Shiny Squirtle Will give another shiny in return

Chase guy
November 25th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I need a shiny Squirtle. I will give another shiny, lvl 30 or lower.I'll teach it any tm you want, Make it hold a masterball, And give it as many stat increasers it can take. The Choices for shiny pokemon are: A lvl 71 Shiny Donphan. ( Master rank contest winner), and A lvl 55 shiny Azelf.

My regular non shiny pokemon are a lvl 60 infernape, a lvl 40 execcutor, A lvl 60 Rhyperior, or a Creselia. (untouched for cresellia.)

If you would like to make a trade, please reply soon!

Meganium28
November 25th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I can trade a shiny Blastiose?

Chase guy
November 25th, 2007, 02:48 PM
What Level is the shiny blastoise?

And do you want to be friends?

Meganium28
November 25th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Level 38. Got any ev trained?

Chase guy
November 25th, 2007, 03:54 PM
If you mean gave them stat increasers, yes. If you mean trained them well, the Donphan, Infernape, and Rhyperior were bred and trained very well, so those 3 were Ev trained. So... which pokemon would you like? Note: If you want Infernape or Rhyperior, you get them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But ther're not shiny. Only Donphan and Azelf are.

Oh, and i'll accept the Blastoise.

Meganium28
November 25th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Sorry not intrested. You don;t know what evs are but is okay and your shinies are to touched by my standards.

Chase guy
November 25th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Oh........ Well... is there any way i can get that shiny Blastoise from you? How about i give you the donphan, the infernape, and rhyperior for the blastoise? I'll throw in the creeselia too. PLease. I need it reaaly badly

I also just went in my box and found an EV trained castform lvl 66. you can have that too