• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Island: Lockdown

Kecleonfan666

Is better than you
Years
NOTE: Okay, since I've suddenly realized the original PKMNID RP sucked @$$ badly, the characters didn't really have a flare of personality, or really kind of didn't show their stuff, I've decided to base this fic off where the currently dead but most recent Lockdown is, and continue it's plot and general idea until the very end.

Enjoy the newly formed whoop@ss. :P

NOTE: The original characters WILL be used, but only so many that I can maintain their person well enough to make this an interesting read. If your character did not have much of an impact, it will be excluded.

Prolouge

In the very Pokemon World in which we live, the human race is regarded as the dominant species among all of the others, including all Pokemon, and that is because of their advanced skills and knowledge that allows them to be so high up in the food chain. In most habitable places in the world, there are humans, who sometimes live together in harmony with their Pokemon friends, others who have their own evil plans and simply use Pokemon for themselves. However, there are little nooks and craneys in the Humans great rule, places of which a human has never set foot. A place like the undiscovered Pokemon Island, an Island somewhere in the middle of the ocean, inhabited to the thousands by Pokemon, Pokemon, and more Pokemon.

However, given that humans just can't rule here and have never been the top of the food chain, it allows Pokemon top advance themselves and slowly grow like humans have. Many villages have been established by Pokemon all around the island, to and from, with Pokemon leading the village and Pokemon being the village, it is a haven in which humans may not tread. Pokemon are free to live and prosper, making life their own, still yet wild Pokemon remain wild Pokemon, but that has not stopped villages from becoming successful in their own right. The island is fairly small, but to the exploring Pokemon who loves adventure, it is a gold mine. It seems to be the perfect place for a Pokemon.

Yeah, that was before the plague of Pokemon Island struck, or so they say. The Root Village and the Branch Village have always been tightly knit together villages, often trading and keeping in contact, but one day, all contact from Branch Village was shattered. Root Village just stopped sending messengers, nor did messengers sent from Root Village report anything. Well, they never came back alive. Root Villagers who puzzled at this mysterious lockdown from Branch, but given how long they've been friendly, they assumed it must have been attacked. Villages all across Pokemon Island have been rivals, but no village would seem to have done a thing like that in so little time. Root just decided to rely on Ash Village, another village located on the cliff of an inactive volcano. Still, Root is puzzled to this day.

However, other reports coming from other villages on more distant parts of the Island have reported severe Wild Pokemon attacks. The attacks were ferocious and without mercy, although something was suspicious about them. They were colored differently than normal Pokemon, and their eyes were filled with anger. They do not appear to have much of an intelligence compared to other Wild Pokemon, but are more dangerous, as when someone is bitten, clawed, or in anyway an attack leaves blood, the victim will soon turn into a ferocious uncontrollable monster as well. People often accuse these mysterious miscolored Pokemon responsible for the Branch incident. Nobody has heard from Branch Village since the sudden shutdown.

Villages will often have to keep these creatures away from the village, and fighting often occurs, but others think they have not become a true threat and can be killed off. However, people say if Branch Village lost to the diseased beings, than for certain these creatures are something to fear. However, major threat or simply a controllable attack, your Island is in danger. People say that this is a disease that is causing so many strange reports. Others say it is something about those Pokemon, that they've been that way since they were born. But, one thing is or sure: There is an evil at work here, that endangers not just your island home, but given it can escape to the world beyond, it may pollute the whole world.

MAIN CAST (Will be filled up)

Chapters

1. A "normal" day in Root Village (COMPLETED)
  • The Battle of the West Gate (COMPLETED)

Last edited:

Kecleonfan666

Is better than you
Years
CHAP. 1

Chapter 1: A "normal" day in Root Village

For the most of this clear day, everything was bright and normal in the Village of Root. The normal sea wind was blowing in from the ocean just a little bit south, where much of the fishing currency of Root came from. Root is a busy place during the day, traders coming in and out of the gates of Root, embedded in those huge, solid walls, they protected Root, from the outside, which these days, is something that is more concern than anything else, it has worried some, others go about their business in fear, others just don't plain care. Either way, as the calm breeze went through, the cawing sound of Wingull filled the air, their chitter chatter, along with the sea rolling over the beach, then receding, then doing it all over again, it was the common scene pictured near the beach outside. Right now, the Village was especially busy. Military guards walked through the streets day and night, occasionally one would check out a villager, they were also responsible for checking the cargo of traders. It was a busy, and dangerous business, serving their home, with their lives in the line of duty. That was the life many people had to live. However, the military was on full patrol today.

It was probably just because of the up and coming meeting. The current village leader, a calm, wise, and knowledgeable fellow, a Grumpig, had scheduled an assembly, strictly for military only, and all officers at least had to be present, the border guard and regular guards would simply have to leech the information from their peers. Root is a peaceful place. However, the last couple of days, the leader has been rather uneasy. He does not seem interested in what is inside of the village right now, but what is outside the village, and that may one day enter the village. That was a nightmare that everyone had to live under, the thought that one day, infected Pokemon might just break into the village and would be the end of the Village. But Root was powerful, and it would not give up without a fight. Root was a gem stone on Pokemon Island, given that some of the most promising Pokemon reside here. One of them was a Lucario, known as Cody.

Cody had lived in the Root Village his whole life, not uncommon, Cody lives alone, as his parents were killed, Cody is a rather strict and stern Pokemon, he does not expect much of others, and does not expect much of himself either, he likes to do things on his own. An attitude like that was not uncommon among Lucario kin, as they were not very friendly anyway, but only to their closest friends. Cody was really no different. However, when you live a life like Cody's, you can't really blame him for his gloomy disposition. You would probably be just like him, if not worse. Cody is the Head Border Guard of all of the Village Gates, but his post is on the Western Gate, which borders the Jungle, a little flat land resides there, but not long the jungle opens to travelers. However, going into the jungle these days is a big mistake. The infected reside there, and they're vicious all right, if you were attacked and killed while traveling in the jungle, it would not be the first time a life was lost to those monsters.

Cody was sitting down in his dining room of his house, it was not very big, but suited his needs, which were not very much, given he does live alone, and does not need so much space unlike others, Cody prefers to live this way, as he is quite anti-social. Cody sat on his chair, alone, eating a nice berry, this was just a snack, he would have to go to the meeting soon enough. It was about a half an hour away. Cody didn't really have much else to do today, other than eat his Lunch, so when he was finished, he would leave for the assembly building. Though it was small, it was nice inside, and so it didn't really matter, he lived at the edge of town. Cody finished quickly, discarding the root of the berry, he opened his wooden door, and stepped out, and began walking across the stone pavement of the streets. Cody looked around to see the village at work. Pathetic he thought to himself, as little, younger Pokemon scurried around, laughing and playing, many would often stop and look at the bitter figure walking through the streets, alone. Even some of the adults looked in awe, and fear, as the First Grade Lucario walked around, doing his business.

"Don't you have something better to do than stare at me?" Cody coldly stated out loud for everybody to hear.

Cody did not usually enjoy being out on the streets often, as this was often what happened every day for him. The villagers have seen his anger and potential recklessness before, especially in combat, and that is what makes them so concerned, also considering his attitude toward others, some people dislike Cody, some people think he's a hero among Root. Others simply don't acknowledge him all together. Cody did not really care what anybody else thought about him, other than his parents, before, but now times have changed, and along with time, Cody has changed. The building was in sight, it looked like a bowl with something on top of it to close it up. Cody had been in here before, so he knew his place, as he sat up in the upper rows, where the generally higher ranking officers sat. This is where Cody was to be seated. As he entered the building, the large place was rather hallow, with the sides being covered in chairs, he navigated through the large place, until he found his own seat and relaxed his butt onto it. He sat there, waiting for the assembly to start. Then, he took notice that the Elder was coming towards him. He had spoken with him before, but did not hold him so highly as the others did. Nonetheless, he knew his place, and Cody knew his as well, he had to listen to him, not himself. The elder was now right next to him, and sat down next to him, his old cough filled the silent room, as few people were here.

"Cody, I just wanted you to know that this assembly concerns you. It is dreadfully important, so please make sure you pay attention. I just wanted you to be prepared, for whatever you may hear." The elder said uneasily, he knew Cody was not a person to mess with, he believed that he may be match for himself, but not during his prime, when the elder was once a younger, and was so skilled and powerful, he was the most likely to take after the previous elder, who was murdered one night, there were no clues. Cody looked at the Elder, now a little disturbed himself.

"Whatever." He said right back. Cody resumed his waiting, and the Elder then made pace with going back to his seat, but not rushing, Cody continue to wait, he grew rather bored, thinking about what his assignment could be. Assassination? Espionage? Reconnaissance? Oh boy, the possibilities... He was apparently not very happy right now, not that he was ever happy.

Among the noise of Pokemon, now that some time has passed, the meeting was not too far off now, Cody sat impatiently, waiting in his seat. Suddenly, a familiar aura entered the room. A comrade and partner of Cody's, his name was Commander, known by many villagers and soilders as the Head Honchkrow, he was the best Scout Root had, he could fly for long periods of time, without stop, and could kill deftly and quickly, qualities of a good, long distance scout, Commander was a little worried, his face seemed like he had just seen a ghost, or worse, he flapped over to Cody, not flying, but trying to run over to Cody, who coincidently he sat near, trying not to attract too much attention to himself, this was not something he apparently wanted anybody else to hear. After he settled on the chair next to Cody, perching himself on the top of the chair, he looked at Cody with woe.

"I'm afraid we have small trouble outside the Western Walls, Cody. A small band of Pokemon, infected, are coming this way. I attempted to stop their coming, but they overwhelmed me, and I had to flee almost immediately. They should be at the wall within thirty minutes, no less." Commander said erectly to Cody, he looked at him, after warning him, and settled into his seat. Cody looked at him.

"I guess I'm not getting any help from you, huh "Commander"?" Cody said sarcastically, he swiftly went across the room to the elder, who sat in the middle of the auditorium, with his guards next to him, Cody approached him with the bad news.

"Sir, Commander just flew in with bad news. Enemy Movement off the West Gate, again. He said the band was small, so I'll go and take care of it. Guess I won't be here for the assembly, eh?" Cody said, he seemed happy he was finally getting some action today, but he has delt with Infected before, they're not much more difficult to defeat then normal Pokemon, but much, much more hazardous in physical combat. The elder turned to him, even more worried then before.

"Cody, wait. Before you go, since you'll be missing the assembly, I need you to know the highlights of your mission, just enough to be successful. As you know, Branch Village has not been heard of in four months straight. We now have evidence that suggests this is the infected doing. And if Branch was infected, then we may be in serious danger. There could also be survivors hiding in the village. I want you to round up an expedition of Pokemon to go to Branch and wipe out any infected you can kill, and rescue any Pokemon who ends up in there, stranded. You have until tomorrow to gather your squad. Good luck, Cody. I hope this expedition is more successful than your last." The Elder said with depression in his voice, he was not very confident in Cody right now, judging form his last expedition, to Waterfall Ruins, Cody then sought himself off. He said nothing at all to himself or anybody else.

Commander was still in the War Room, he was a little angry at what Cody had said to him, Cody had a reputation for acting snobbish, evident through his speech to others. Whatever Cody says, it isn't something nice. It's either about missions, business, or criticizing others. Commander disapproved of this, but he could probably not stop Cody, Commander then grew hatred for the enemy, and quickly flapped off out of the War Room, Cody was running, fast, as usual, he climbed up the stairs to the top of the wall barrier that kept out infected ones. Commander tried desperately to fly fast enough to catch up to the Fox Pokemon, but finally got up to him when he stopped, and looked down towards the ground, and Cody jumped down below, running down the wall was one of the many feats Cody could accomplish which made him so well known, his genetic attacks were also something to see.

"These b*stards are getting bolder every day. I wonder how much longer we can hold out." Cody said in response to what he saw. Four Pokemon with a Battering Ram, out in the distance were coming, Cody sensed their auras beeping, with the huge log ram in place, he saw the first brood of their attack. Two Aggron. Three were trailing behind as backup, a natural formation, Cody simply improvise,d as he was not the Head Border Guard for nothing.

"I'll make you taste pain in the lips." Cody coldly said as he jumped up, aiming all four of his limbs, legs and arms, four Aura Spheres quickly charged up from his hands and feet, big balls of blue rumbling energy, they were shot, aimed at the Aggron's legs, which when they made contact, both of their feet were broken on each Aggron, and they both feel to the ground. The wall that protected Root was big and solid, but not metal, it was meant to keep people form running in, not necessarily breaking in. That was the Border Guard's job. But Cody had to keep the wall safe from harm, as it was possibly the only barrier to the infected. Both Aggron fell flat on their chin, yelling out in pain as they're feet were broken, they could not move their tremendous weight with their hands alone, and sat their, but were simply trampled by the incoming Aggron. They roared and shined their metal horns.

"Showoffs." Cody said, he charged two Aura Spheres again, and shot these more powerful ones at their legs again, feeling them, Cody fully charged another and threw it at the Aggron Chest, which blasted open it's stomach, being double weak to Fighting Type Moves, it feel to the earth with it's fellow kin. As usual, Commander took it upon himself to do things out of his own will, not asking first, he flew over to Cody, and, while airborne, gave him a quick away message.

"I'll go and check for any more advancements. You stay here and keep those things away from our village!" Commander sternly said, he had a stern, commander like voice. And, without an approval or denial from Cody, he simply flew off, eagerly, a little too eagerly, circled in the sky near the jungle area that was close to Root, and then began flying off towards Waterfall, where he knew Aggron could very well be.

Inside of the town, in the auditorium, two Pokemon sat at opposite sides of the room, on one side was a Raichu, The Raichu had Light Orange fur in reality, but in the slight shade of the room, it was darker than usual, it's ears were darker than normal, and it's tail was long. Longer, much longer than any Raichu before him, it was also incredibly sharp at the tip of the tail. On the other side was a Grovyle, it was a relatively normal looking Grovyle, except that his wrist and head leaves were light green, and were much longer, thicker, and sharper than normal Grovyle leaves, making them excellent combat tools. The Elder sat in the corner of the room, and whispered something to his two bodyguards. They ran over to the two and told them something.

They left the War Room and headed towards the Western Gate. The Battle had at last began.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2008
Ok, so far I really like this and I can't see any spelling errors. However, if you are going to start a new thread I would advise you to get Hanako to lock your old one - other than that, it's a brilliant fic and you'll hopfully keep at it... I sure am proud that I talked you into publishing this here.

P.S. PM me telling me what chapter Lord comes in on!

Kecleonfan666

Is better than you
Years
Ok, so far I really like this and I can't see any spelling errors. However, if you are going to start a new thread I would advise you to get Hanako to lock your old one - other than that, it's a brilliant fic and you'll hopfully keep at it... I sure am proud that I talked you into publishing this here.

P.S. PM me telling me what chapter Lord comes in on!

I felt the end of it lacked more detail, but the bloody and senseless PG-13 Poke-violence works wonders in masking it all up xD

Well, it's fell behind a few page,s so nobody really cares whatever the heck happens to the other one. BTW, the characters, save for the antagonists, are all different. Just as a sidenote, new chapters will ALWAYS hit PE2K Forums before PC, so if you want to catch the newest chapters before they hit the PC shores, get over there, but register, or not, is your choice.

The next chapter will be up in time, probably not immediately, when it comes, it comes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2008
I felt the end of it lacked more detail, but the bloody and senseless PG-13 Poke-violence works wonders in masking it all up

There is an easy answer to that: Make it PG-18!

Kecleonfan666

Is better than you
Years
Well, I have time on my hands. :P

Chapter 2: The Battle of the West Gate

The wind in front of the village gates began picking up, and the waves continued their normal smashing and crashing against the shoreline, the Wingull began picking up speed as well, the wind allowing them to glide better, the wind blew as the clearing between the jungle and the wall, was seemingly bleak white. The ground is covered with salt form the sea, and it covers the ground, making it uncomfortable to touch, but it's been heavily covered up, but it's still disturbing to walk around, especially to Water Pokemon. The trees of the jungle were various, but mostly palms made up the trees, while small shrubs and undergrowth covered the bottom, along with leaf litter. The clearing has no plant,s the salt in the ground makes it impossible to grow here. It isn't the most dramatic scene in the world, but a battle was taking place, Cody stood forward to the bands of infected that were incoming. He held his paws out forward, waiting for the next brunt attack. Somebody was watching him.

A hill, near the Root Village, there was an Eevee waiting at the top, the Eevee was a Shiny Eevee, the package completed with a necklace on his neck, with a piece of glass in the middle of it, it seemed interesting enough, but the Eevee, Lord watched below with interest, he saw that a fight had woken him up. It was bad enough he was sleeping outside the village like this, but was woken up like this as well, I might as well watch whatever the hell this is. Remember Lord, just don't get involved. Don't sacrifice for anybody. The Eevee thought to himself, named Lord, watched below as the fight continued. He appeared interested, but at the same time fearful of infected coming up his little hill. He should probably be hiding, as his cowardice told him to run. But his curiosity told hi mto stay. And his curiosity won. Lord watched the Lucario carefully prepare himself.

Inside of the walls of Root, the streets were still populated with the villagers, but with os many of them being military, and being in the assembly, the numbers on the street were cut, but not too drastically. Running through the streets, Blade, the Grovyle, was leaping form the houses, his gracefully long leaves fluttering through the wind as he lept, the Raichu quickly dashed across the streets towards the gate in which they needed to defend, they didn't really notice they were close to each other, they only wanted to get to the wall in time before it gets out of hand.

Lord continued to watch from his perch high up, he saw that two new Pokemon had entered the bashing fray, an oddly colored Raichu, and a bladed Grovyle, it was hard to tell from the distance Lord was, and began thinking what would happen. Wimps. Those Pokemon are going to break these walls. Help? Nah, it's not worth it. Lord watched in curiosity, specifically on Cody. Who the hell was he?

"Don't worry! We got your back!" Sparks said, joining Cody as he wrestled with the enemy, a Pidgeot dashed straight towards Sparks, it's beak was ready to pierce Sparks, since it was using peck, Sparks needed to do something, and fas,t he closed his eyes, his cheeks began generating static, and a burst of electric energy shot out and and hit the Pidgeot electrocuting it's life out of it, Lord saw in amazement, and began letting go of his darker mood, and looked down again, but can I do anything to help? He shook his head, and continued to watch, and saw the full brunt of their abilities at work. A Grovyle, Slash, looked at Sparks, fighting off many flocks of Pidgey and Pidgeotto. How could senseless, diseased rabid Pokemon use such advanced swarm tactics? He didn't know, but although he saw Sparks was doing well for himself, would he really leave an ally hanging? He rushed over to Sparks, but was knocked off his feet by a tremor in the earth.

"What the hell? An Earthquake? In the jungle?" Slash said.

Suddenly, the ground where he had stood cracked open, and a Dugtrio, infected, was hiding under there, and rushed towards Slash, Slash stepped back, and as Dugtrio went in to use Slash, Slash quickly countered with Leaf Blade, a green shine enveloping his now blood covered wrist leaf, the Dugtrio, fell into the earth, wherever it was going, it certainly would not come back, not after that.

Cody was meanwhile fighting a large Machamp, it apparently had some kind of superiority to the other Rabid Pokemon, as they would often follow and surround him, the Machamp was probably somewhat important, maybe it was something that could be called an infected leader? Whatever the case, it was tough for Cody. He tried fighting in close, but was easily knocked back. Ugh, whenever I try and hit him with my fists, he blocks it and counters, very strong. A long range attack oughta do the trick. Cody stood, back, charging an Aura Sphere between the space of his hands, the Machamp charged towards Cody, and just before it could grab him, he stood forward, the Aura Sphere now at it's greatest potential, jabbed the Machamp in the stomach, and sent it flying into a tree, there was a huge mark on it's belly, a nasty reminder of an attack like that, it would probably not live to remember it, as it was coughing up blood, Cody knew it was badly hurt, and left it to die. Cody stood, his bitter eyes were unfazed by what had happened so far, he did not mind killing others, he in fact enjoyed it to some extent. Cody looked around, and knew he didn't like what was happening.

These things. They're smarter than they're supposed to be, they're getting more strategic, bold, intelligent, maybe, it's as if they're playing with us, is this a game with them? Testing us, then finishing us when we've had our limit? This can't be good, not good at all. I need to start searching soon, After the battle. Cody turned his attention to a gracefully powerful Grovyle, as if it was dancing, with it's wrist blades slicing into the enemy and cutting them like butter, Cody knew he might have just found a new recruit for his mission, he ran over to the Grovyle, and began fighting along with him, helping him to fend off the new group, which was painfully large, while the Raichu had things under control with the aerial attacks, Cody turned to the Grovyle, and finally spoke.

"Need help? Keep your guard steady, a scout was sent off to report any possible movement in the jungle, so get ready for whatever happens next." Cody said as he blew off the head of a Nidoking, the Grovyle barely noticed what Cody had said, and looked at him, he simply responded llike he didn't know what he'd said,

"Hey, name's Slash, what's yours?" He said, cutting the stomach of a Rhydon, Cody stabbed one of the Ekans he was wrestling with his wrist spikes, and plainly replied, since he was still fighting.

"My name is Cody." He said sternly, and kicked off Nidorino to the ground, he jumped up and shot it with an Aura Sphere, and continued to fight, the two did not speak for a while, until the advancement was over in the air, the Raichu, Sparks, was still ready to go, many charred Bird Pokemon lying limp on the ground, electrocuted to death, Sparks ran over to the others and himself began helping out everyone, they were no longer surrounded, and then they relaxed for the moment, Cody realized the battering ram and it's Pokemon holders were dead somewhere in the jungle, had something happened to them, killed them, suddenly, a Pidgeot burst through the trees of the jungle, wheeling in the air, it spun to the ground hard, it had apparently been battling, a Honchkrow bursted forward right after, his right wing was completely encased in dark aura, and it stopped, the Pidgeot had some mark on it's back, like it was slashed, Commander stood on it's body, still breaking, but it's wings were broken, Commander stomped on it once.

"Death to you, infected scout!" Commander said with pride, he flapped over to Cody with good news, and bad news, and he settled next to Cody.

Elsewhere, inside of the village, the streets were now very thin with people, inside of the auditorium, the Elder Grumpig sat on his rump, the meeting was about to begin, he sat down and took a breath, coughed once, and cracked his knuckles, and stood up, and everybody stood up as well, honoring the Elder, Grumpig opened his eyes.

"You may sit." The Grumpig nicely and politely said, and he sat down as well, a look of sheer worry in his face clouded his normal happy old look, he spun around to turn to the people of the auditorium, patiently sitting, waiting, he cleared his throat, as if trying to waste time, he finally spoke up, with the news.

"Ah, Cody, I've been looking for you. I have both good and bad news." Cody sighed when he heard that, and Commander stiffened his stance and stood up firm, and continued. "The bad news is that there is another new advancement, larger and stronger than the previous." Cody only seemed more disappointed when he heard the attack wasn't near over, but it wasn't over, "The good news is that it won't arrive in some while, so we may rest until then. However, scouts will be coming soon." Commander said again, Cody seemed less, but still heavily worried, they barely managed to fight off the last assault, let alone what was to come for them, they were halted by the Waterfall Ruin labyrinth, a system of ruins which rabid had to cross if they were from Branch to reach Root and beyond, Cody sighed, and saw a little Eevee running towards him.

"Excuse me, but who might you be?" The little Eevee said, he was not jolly, alright.

"Who the hell are you?" The Lucario harshly answered to the little Eevee, raising his fist, and ready to attack, the Eevee jumped back.

"No! Please! My name is Lord, is there anything I can do to help?" He said meekly, he was a little shy, and knew that this could be a costly mistake. Lord sat back, a little frightened, but Cody let on his anger, and stood up correctly, offering his kindness, Cody knelled down.

"Easy there, fella, after the fight, the village leader will judge you if you are to stay or if you are to be kept out, is that clear?" Cody didn't seem so strict right now, maybe had kindness leaked form his heart, whatever left he had for the world? Cody was not normally this gracious or kind, had something stimulated him to be so dedicated? Cody then looked at the little Eevee, and sighed. Commander looked at the sky.

"Here comes the catch of the day, ready Cody?" Commander said, taking off, Cody looked at the incoming threat...

Inside of the hollow auditorium, Grumpig began his speech.

"As all of you know, for the last four straight months, our sister village, the Branch Village, to the west, has not been heard from, or have we made a successful contact in that time. The Branch Village lockdown, as far as we knew for some time, was a complete mystery, all that was to be noted is that any scouts that went up into the air or walked near that place was never heard from again. At first, this was a complete mystery to everyone, and everyone was too frightened to go there themselves, not that I blame them, as going there, out of all places around this part of our lone island, may be the greatest mistake we can make. One that we could end up paying for with our lives. However, recent evidence suggests that the infected of the are,a the rabid Pokemon, are "fanning out", in a shock wave pattern, fro the Branch Village, or what is left of it. That could possibly mean it was taken by the infected."

The moment Grumpig had said the first part of the speech, the room lit up with conversation, yelling, and uneasiness, people were instantly debating, hording their fear, and other things in this room, it was frightening, simply frightening, Grumpig stood up and put up his hands to try and signal them to calm down.

"Pokemon, we are all concerned about this, but please, let me continue, for I have a proposition to end this madness!" Grumpig shouted loud across the room, coughing soon after, he was an old man and not used to outbursts in such big places for EVERYBODY to hear. But, regardless, everyone quited down, and Grumpig sat back down. He took a deep breath.

"Now, as I was saying, this could be troubling, as if this is true, we now know how dangerous the Infected really can, and possibly is. However, because of this, despite the uncertainty, villager,s lives could be trapped in that village, any possibly survivors, plus the fact we need to absolutely wipe out the enemy, I have decided to send the Head Border Guard, one of my finest warriors, Cody, along with a few members of his choosing, will lead an expedition to Branch Village, rescue any survivors, and kill any infected Pokemon they see in their quest. I believe in Cody, and know how powerful he really is, he's not all bad, he means for the well being of everybody here. There is nothing to fear. Remember, we are in good hands, remember that my people." Grumpig coughed at the end again, but didn't afterwards, and he left a room that went straight form silence to full volume in a matter of seconds.

"Get ready..." Cody said, he readied himself for the next advancement...

"Let's show our stuff!" Slash said, readied himself for whatever was coming...

"I'm gonna beat em' all!" Sparks said happily, charging his cheeks as the first advancements began...

Back