• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need shinys lv 100 pokemons

MASTrader

Mew Trader and have ALL events
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Hi hacker. You probally just gonna hack a Pokemon for our legit rare ones.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Let's not be so hasty. Not all people who have arceus and shaymin are hackers.

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
  • men i dont have action repplay i got the arceus and shaymin from gamesradar.com is like this same page

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Dear hacker,

Please do not offer illegitimate pokemon on Pokecommunity. It would also be nice if you created a single trade thread, instead of several.

Love,

GG

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
  • ty very much justin Timberlake... XD

GG ill respond u bak,dear ****er
    stop ****ing me off if not ill tell snta to kick youre but..

Last edited:

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Sorry I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, but I take offense to the timberlake thing. That's not what the T stands for. Like I said not all people who have arceus and shaymin are hackers. He's new here so let's give him the benefit of a doubt. We'll see (and the mods) in time what happens.

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
  • its cause nobody understands when some1 has hacked pokemons because actually not just me have hacked pokemons and i dont even got action replay...

MASTrader

Mew Trader and have ALL events
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    He HAS traded more then 4 hacked Pokemons already.

Back