• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Live Action movie fic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
  • After much deliberation I decided to make a Pokemon fanfic which is inspired by the anime but of a different universe.

Well since Transformers got a modern day remake... so why not a live action movie about Pokemon. but plotwise it should be different from Ash Ketchum's adventures.... which are boring me to death....

But now I need opinions on what factors from the Pokemon franchise should I include so it will not deviate too far from the Pokemon we know and love. I

A small plot beginning.

20 years after an catatrophic Ice age, humans managed to survive but 90% of the animals did not. But all was not lost. A group of scientists have created a Gene Bank two decades ago, preserving the genes almost every animal and plant in existence. However, with such knowledge comes power and power has been known to corrupt the heart of humans.

The group of scientists decided to use this genetic data to create animals that can withstand another Ice Age should it come. But one scientist, [you know who], was against the idea. He stole half of the database and disappeared.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Seems interesting so far. I'd definitely like to know more. If this was to become a fic, I'd definitely read it.

Years
  • Pretty good plot, so far, but it is more a of a summary than an actual creative story.

Maybe you should expand on your information, add some dialogue, go into detail and stuff.

Bleh, hope I helped xD

Divinity_123

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • But then if this were to work is there anything i should look out... what factors or things that is unique to Pokemon that shouldn't be left out? And yah I am doing the fanfic.

Well even Micheal Bay had to go thru "Transformer school" in Hasbro to do the movie.

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Trailer #1

The usual green trailer screen

Fade in to the open sea, a fishing boat floats on the water. A fisherman is fishing and he hooks something big.

He finally gets his catch then he is shadowed by a huge creature
    Mysterious creature: <Roars like a Gyarados>

Fisherman: Arghh....!

The Nintendo logo appears

Ash: Those victims are killed by a large dosage of snake venom.

A young man looks at the victims wearing white rubber gloves

Cuts to a large rattling tail

A huge purplish cobra bites

A beady black eye opens.

???:Pika! Chuuuuu!!

White out to
    A hive of giant bees attack helicopters. Causing mayhem in a city.

A red lizard tears off its red skin reveals its orange skin with its wings

Ash is surprised: Oh my god!

An army of creatures attack. Missiles hit some of them.

A four armed creature tear up up a car and throws it at the screen.

fade to a Middle age Professor talking to Ash
    Prof: I need your help, son.

Ash punches a blue hair fellow.

Prof: We need all the help we need to resolve this crisis.

A dragon breathes fire into the screen

Pokemon Reality

Last edited:

TheReignOverhead

The Reign Overhead
    Years
  • Sounds very interesting. I'm penning a script for such a thing.
    A couple differences from your ideas though:
    -The main character's name is Red rather than Ash.
    -It's after a catastrophic virus rather than an Ice age and the Pokemon islands (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, etc.) are the last safe haven on earth. But they're kind of following in vein of a "Lost World".

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    awesomeman500 is so awesome, he doesn't have to read the rules.

Sorry, no matter how awesome you think you are, you still have to read the rules. Don't bump threads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back