• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(sorta) Back!

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
Years
  • Well, most of you might not remember me because I wasn't that active, but I'm, well, here! Hehe. Anyways, I just wanted to get reaquianted with the members around here before I go off and post.

I like Star Wars, Star Trek, Crash Bandicoot, Futurama, ect., so pop me a line or two in PM and we can chat about those things.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Wow, you were gone over a year! Shame on you >:O

No one can resist the charm of PokeCommunity xD Welcome back, hope ya stay longer this time ! :D

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
    Years
  • Don't worry, I will. :D

I got sick of Serebii.net for incompetence and overall idiocy of the majority of new members, and the sworthy Latin charm beckoned me to come back. I'm here to stay. :D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Well, most of you might not remember me because I wasn't that active, but I'm, well, here! Hehe. Anyways, I just wanted to get reaquianted with the members around here before I go off and post.

I like Star Wars, Star Trek, Crash Bandicoot, Futurama, ect., so pop me a line or two in PM and we can chat about those things.

Wow you were gone for a year! Anyway welcome back never met you but still have fun here and always read the rules if you remember them.

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
    Years
  • Heh, no need to read them again. I'm an enforcer of them myself, I'll keep the mods lives the same as before I came back.

Thanks for the replies! I truly apprieciate it.

Back