• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire type starters

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Torchic; I like them all. I'm not even paying monkey man any attention. I like Cyndaquil the best.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I Thought this was a poll..

Anyway i really like Torchic and Cyndaquil

ss2 goku

saiyan power
    Years
  • My favorite starter is chimchar because Infernape is the best fire starter competitively and its also one of my favorite pokemon of all time.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • I don't much like Hikozaru for some reason.

I like Cyndaquil, though. He's cute.

Years
  • I like Charmander the best of the fire-type starters, but I like Cyndaquil's evolved forms more than I like Charmander's evolved forms.

Charmeleon, Charizard = Meh They're okay...
    Quilava = I like it and Cyndaquil equally. In other words, I find it awesome.
    Typhlosion = I like this one, but not quite as much as its pre-evolved forms. It still rocks, though.

As for the fire-type starters in the third and fourth generations... yeah. My current trend of picking the water-type starters should hopefully explain my preference for Torchic and Chimchar.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am in love with Typhlotion, and so Cyndaquil for me. -wished there was a poll around- oh well...

Typhlotion, for me, is the only Fire PKMN that can learn a move that can kill it's ultimate weakness, water, which is a Thunderpunch Move! :P

Fluttering Dreams~

Heading out skywards!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    My favourite would be Torchic because its so cute looking! And it's fun to have one in the game because it turns into Blaziken.

Back