• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas episodes/specials?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • I am holding a Pokémon Christmas party, and would like to watch Christmas episodes. I am aware of the Pikachu's Winter Vacation episodes from Chronicles (and have WV1 but not WV2 on DVD), but what other Christmas specials/episodes are there, and where might I find them (either subbed or dubbed)?

Years
  • The only Christmas themed episode is "Holiday High-Jynx", which has been banned in the US because one woman thought that Jynx was a racial sterotype because it was black and had red lips. Jynx is now colored purple. It's amazing, they listened to one woman complaining about an alleged racial element and yet ignore thousands of complaints about not getting uncut & subtitled DVDs. The episode may be on You Tube.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Are there any other Christmas specials besides the two Pikachu's Winter Vacations, then, if there are no other episodes? (I can get Holiday Hi-Jynx on DVD in Australia no probs.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    No i dont think there is any other one. I dont know whether they are planning toi show something speacial on this Christmas, might be all the viewers get a christmas surprise.

Back