• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen eon ticket fail

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There are two sets of codes required to make a hacked Eon Ticket work. The code to get the ticket and the code to make it work. I don't know the code for GSSP/GS so search around.

ANd the Southern Island only grants you a chance at capturing the second of the Lati@s and since you have a cheating device, why not just use a code to get the second of the Lati@s?

Once again, please post ANYTHING involving codes in the Codes sticky thread. You've already been told this by Mew9.

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • Well if you use a cheat to get a eon ticket, than it's not going to work.
    It only shows you have it but the game itself don't know that you have it.
    The lsland thing is not programed in it, itself.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • icy storm said:
    i got the eon ticket from the gameshark and i have mystery event and all the badges but it doesn't works :( i want to know wjhy it doesn't works,pheraps cause i get it from the game shark could someone help me plz

As GG said.. the Eon Ticket itself wont help by using a gameshark.. I doubt you have it.. but if you have a codebreaker, I would be able to provide you with the eon ticket code, and the code to activate the eon ticket, meaning you will be able to get to southern island.. Sadly not many people use a codebreaker. =/

~Blade~

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    No No Not True!!!
    You Can Use The EON Ticket What You Have To Do Is Get The Code For:
    Southern Island
    (Which I Have!,But In GS V1.2)
    From Slateport: Go To The Ferry And Go To Lilycove
    Get Out Go Back On And A Man Will Tell you About The Ticket
    Then He'll Take You To The Southern Island...
    So If You Want The Code PM Me Soon!!!
    NOT!!!
    Ok The Code For Southern Island Is
    0332305f
    41a5f851
    PM Me If You Need More Help!!!

Back