PDA

View Full Version : What sort of weather do you like? (Rain or Sun)

Shadowthinker
December 21st, 2007, 12:39 AM
Do you like it raining or do you like sunny?

zel 2.0
December 21st, 2007, 05:27 AM
I love rainy days, specially if it's one of those days when you have absolutely nothing to do, and you can just sit there and watch the rain fall... It's so relaxing...

However, I don't like if when there are a lot of lightning and that stuff.

Binary
December 21st, 2007, 08:33 AM
Oh I love sunny days, because I love sunshine, and playing outdoors and relaxing.
I also like rainy days too, they make me sleepy and its so relaxing..ahh...

~Celebi

Nuke
December 21st, 2007, 08:34 AM
Both.

Overcast isnt so nice.

I'll go with sunny though becuase that still beats rain.

SilentWing
December 21st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Wow, it's cool how you appreciate the rainfall, Zel. I guess there is a sort of profound relaxation of outdoor tumult, a muffled muting of noise as the purity of clean water cascades down from the heavens. Cleansing rain, they call it.

The only drawback to this appreciation, of course, is that the days when there is simply "absolutely nothing to do" are few and far between, sadly. And in regards to the rest of these days, traveling tends to be required, and that is best accomplished under a bright, clear sky.

So I had to go for Sunny. :)

Ausaudriel
December 21st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Raaaaaaaainy. :D I love the rain. And storms. And thunder and Erica lightning and and.. yeah, excellent.

(Seems like we had a discussion similar to this in DCC a bit ago..O_o)

But yeah. I love the sun as well, but nothing beats rain. o3o

zel 2.0
December 21st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Nooo... Storms, no, please... It just reminds me of the bunch of fried modems I buried... XD

Rebellious Treecko
December 21st, 2007, 06:42 PM
Raaaaaaaainy. :D I love the rain. And storms. And thunder and Erica lightning and and.. yeah, excellent.

(Seems like we had a discussion similar to this in DCC a bit ago..O_o)

But yeah. I love the sun as well, but nothing beats rain. o3o

Nothing except snow. :3

I love rainy weather and snowy weather, but I don't like lightning very much. (too dangerous)
Rain/snowstorms seem to relax me and calm me down.

I only like sunny weather during the summer, not during winter.

peirateis
December 21st, 2007, 06:58 PM
Oh man, I love gloomy days. People think I'm so weird for it. But my ideal day is about 70 degrees out, completely overcast, and a slight breeze. Excellent. ;3

Crystal Clair
December 21st, 2007, 08:22 PM
I like
cool-warm sunny days
and
mild-warm rainy days
and love thunderstorms, as long as they dont threaten the power

Ayano Katagiri
December 21st, 2007, 10:51 PM
I like it when there's light rain and when it's cool with a slight breeze. Very refreshing after extremely hot days or being stuck inside.

Jubilation
December 21st, 2007, 10:56 PM
I'm the biggest fan of the rain, where I am it's been raining for over a day now & I'm so happy ^_^

Cherrim
December 22nd, 2007, 12:13 AM
I adore thunderstorms, but when I'm out and about I of course prefer there to be no rain. I don't mind overcast, but overall I suppose I prefer the sun. It's warmer (or at least makes me feel like it's warmer XD) and I don't have to worry about taking out my umbrella or anything.

Went
December 22nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
I love watching the rain from my window. It's so... relaxing. I usually get annoyed when it stops XD
I remember a summer night in the beach when there was nothing to watch in the TV, I sat looking at the window and started watching the lightning falling on the sea.

Cassino
December 22nd, 2007, 08:34 AM
Snow...

Given that that's not a choice, overcast with light rain and no wind.
Poll wise, I'm voting "rainy/stormy/cold".

Midori Chi
December 22nd, 2007, 08:36 AM
I LOVE BOTH! ><

I looooove being warm more than cold, so I love the sun, but at the same time, I like pouring rain too.

latioslegends
December 22nd, 2007, 10:30 AM
Ok I prefer rain when there is nothing to do it all. I hate sitting around on sunny days.

I prefer cool breezy sunny days, not dry, or moist0_o

Midnight Beat
December 22nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
Honestly, it depends what kind of mood I'm in. So, I voted for all three. But I really enjoy a good thunderstorm.

Shadow_Yue
December 22nd, 2007, 12:29 PM
I love rainy and cloudy weather. I almost always stay inside when I don't have school and it's really peaceful. On sunny days it's really irritating, hot, and loud. -_-

Vanilla Kitsune
December 22nd, 2007, 01:05 PM
I love both the rain and the sunshine. Rain makes me feel calm and relaxed, where as sunshine makes me wanna laugh and be happy. XD;

I sound weird. D:

Azonic
December 22nd, 2007, 02:25 PM
rainy days. cos its so much funner than sunny ones ><;

Waffle-San
December 22nd, 2007, 03:28 PM
Sunny Days are fun to go out walking and playing sports in. Yet it's always so fun to go dancing and walking in the Rain. Rainny days can also be relaxing, if I feel like just sitting down and staring out the window. The Rain always brings a new life to everything, I'm going to have to go with rain.

Ben Kenobi
December 22nd, 2007, 04:11 PM
I prefer the weather when it's warm and sunny. I can do more outdoor events. Nothing like a downpour to ruin your plans of going cycling in the woods.

Tr@ce
December 22nd, 2007, 04:39 PM
I love when it's raining and warm... it's so nice to just lay out on the grass and let it fall down on you.

Random
December 22nd, 2007, 05:22 PM
I honestly prefer sunny and/or cloudy weather, where its not too warm or too cold, but its just the right temperature to be outside. I don't mind if it rains, as much, but I find that I'm much more happier when the sun comes out. ^^

Idiot!
December 23rd, 2007, 11:35 PM
Rainy days. It's very hot here, and a drizzle is always welcomed.

Shika
December 24th, 2007, 06:34 AM
I love cold and sunny 8D
It's hard to get but that's my favourite.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 24th, 2007, 08:44 AM
the only weather I will never complain about is Winter weather. I would usually say to my friends that complain "its cold but its nothing to complain about"

So I love the cold mainly because of snow!

:t354:TG

Michii
January 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I like storms. I have a little bit of a thing about them though. If I'm inside, I only like thunderstorms, and if I'm outside, I like both. I like getting wet outside and looking like I've braved something. Inside I like being afraid of the strong lightning :33;;;

Oni Link
January 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Rain can be ok, but generally I prefer Sunshine. It makes me feel so much happier.

Haruki
January 6th, 2008, 11:01 PM
i love rainy weather, if its thundering & lighting its even more fun and exciting ^^

STEELIXMANIAC
January 7th, 2008, 01:25 AM
All kinds of weather. Generally when it's too hot I'd like rain, but nowadays it's raining too much I want more sun. Overcast/cloudy days are common also.

So yeah, it depends for me.

Presea
January 7th, 2008, 03:31 AM
I like calm cool cloudly days, not sure why but I feel relaxed on days like that.

helix
January 7th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Cold, thunderstormed rainy days fill the typical silence and heat of a sunny day in a tropical climate- for me, it's always welcome.

Kylie-chan
January 7th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Rain! I absolutely hate the sunshine. Natural light is just gross, yet rain is so pretty. I hate it when it's super-hot and raining, though. *loves overcast days~*

Rukia Kuchiki
January 9th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Rain.

Eugh, I hate the heat, hate being sweaty. Ew.

Apathetic_Yen
January 14th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Rainy days because:

-I live in the desert
-it almost never rains
-I hate the sun now
-I hate the hot air
-I love the crack of thunder
-I like the darker colors a storm brings. It looks cool
-Rain brings water
-I HATE THE SUN!!!

Razer302
January 15th, 2008, 03:49 AM
I like Cloudy/Overcast days the best. I enjoy the sun but it often gives me a headache and the rain is wet. Lol.

Cloudy/Overcast I prefer because it is just perfect for me. It isn't to cold or to hot. You don't get wet or sweat loads. It is the best weather in my opinion.

MUSION
January 15th, 2008, 05:32 PM
The more rainy/windy/stormy it is the better, providing I'm not out in it for whatever reason.

LORD NIGHTMARE
January 15th, 2008, 08:00 PM
i like it when its sunny then the TV has better reception

Lucy Lu
January 17th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I like when it is sunny and cloudy/overcast. I like cloudy/overcast because it will be cooler, don't have to sweat in buckets. But sometimes the humidity is so bad here when it is cloudy it can be uncomfortable. But it isn't like that all the time.

I just those days than rainy and stormy days. I don't like those. Especially if I am in it! If I am at home, they are alright.

bbgun_2006
January 17th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I like sunny days .
i hate rainy days
snow its to white.
Sunny is just right in the shade!

Joey the Cockroach
January 19th, 2008, 04:00 AM
i like it when it is sunny, but hate it when it rains. if it is a drizzle, i dont mind.