• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calling all fakers: Dual Type blanks requests

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Well, if anybody here decides to make any fake cards, I'll be more than happy to provide Dual Type blanks, but I'll only be able to make them using Hidden Legends style cards. I also won't be able to do any Dual Type Pokemon-ex, so thats out.

Hmm.. lets say no more than 3 requests per week (a week starting every Sunday, week 1 beginning today)

I'll discontinue this whenever I want, so use this opportunity while you can.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Okay, I would like a fire/fighting (for guess what? Blaziken!!!) Umm, stage 2 and 1 would be great. Thanks :)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Could you make me a Stage 2 Grass/Fighting one? And could you also tell me what font/sizes to use?
    *is going to make his first fake card*

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    PokeDragonfire-

Stage1-DualFireFighting-Normal.jpg

Stage2-DualFireFighting-Normal.jpg

Shadow-

Stage2-DualFightingGrass-Normal.jpg

I dunno if this is helpful or not, but it should lead you on the right track. It is a little outdated though, but at least it tells you the fonts:

tutorialtres.jpg

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Thanks a lot! Those are really good. What program do you use to make them? Photoshop? PSP? :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Piro- I assume you mean Fangking. Thanks to him giving me the dual type ruling as a separate file, this topic would be possible. I like Gills Sans over Humanist, but both work, IMO.

PDF- Photoshop

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • This is what I found for them:
    Pokemonboy2004 on Pokemon Zeo forums said:
    NAME: Gill Sans Conseded (100%) - 25
    HP: Futura LT Medium (BOLD) (100%) (CENTURY GOTHIC IS DIFFERENT AND INCORRECT!!) - 20
    Illus: Futura LT Medium (Italics) (Not... sure) - Approx 9.25 or 9
    BODY/POWER: Gill Sans Conseded (100%) - 18
    ATTACK: Gill Sans Conseded (89%) - 22
    EFFECT/DAMAGE: Gill Sans (89%) - It depends, anywhere between 10 - 14 depending on how much space.
    I need those fonts. All I have is humanist.

Edit: Got them. Now to fix my Nidoking.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Those are aweasome! ^ ^
    Can ya make me one Electric/Fightning? Thnx in Advance^ ^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Lil'jose- I'll have to put your request on hold, since I'm lacking in HL style Darkness blanks to use. Once I get them later on this week, I'll make sure it gets done.

Shadow-

Stage1-DualLightningMetal-Normal.jpg

Stage1-DualGrassMetal-Normal.jpg

Back