• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Legend.

anakin

resigned
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I saw I am legend with smith last week and it is an awesome movie how many of you saw the film.
    iamlegend-domtrailer.jpg

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    You actually saw the film with Will Smith??
    However Yeah I DIdn't like the End It was lame : (

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    The movie was not bad but the ending stunk i have to agree.
    I liked the part with the dummy named fred was funny yet was sad as well.

Last edited:

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
  • I had mixed feelings about the end; Robert dies but the other two find new hope at the survivor camp. I wasn't sure how to feel...And did Robert's family die? I think it was implied but I wasn't sure...

Years
  • I Am Legend is not based on Omega Man. Omega Man is another adaption of the novel I Am Legend (by Richard Matheson), which the 2007 film is also based on.
    There have been three film adaptions to date, the first one being The Last Man on Earth in 1964, and followed by the 1971 film Omega Man and lastly the new movie from 2007.

It should also be noted that neither of the three movies are completely faithful adaptions of the novel itself.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Well Like Omega man Robert Neville gets it. But Unlike Omega man The invected wen't all to human.

Years
  • I saw it recently because of an advanced copy. So have a lot of other people I know, for some reason. It is properly released in the movies for the general public on the fourth of January if my memory serves me correctly. Will Smith is a terrific actor. It was a very good movie, and what made this film freaky is that everything that happened in it could be entirely true. Think of it - a cure for cancer. Everybody would jump onto it instantly thanks to medicine on the market and vaccinations at schools, which means everyone is infected. I've grown temporarily afraid of the dark because of it. Again, great acting on Will Smith's behalf - he made even the simple scenes like feeding his dog seem interesting, and he sounded so passionate about the movie during the, "I can save you!" part near the end. Overall, great movie and great acting from Will Smith, but don't watch it if you're easily scared.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I thought the ending was great. The main character was a martyr, he died for what he believed him, and that makes you remember him that much more heroic. I think Will Smith did an amazing job in the end, and how they found the refuge with the cure but left it open ended was great. I know that you may not like the way it finished, but I can't think of any other ways it could have. Suggest a few alternate endings.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Will smith was great the Fred part was funny but yet Sad. Iv been watching the Fresh Prince of bel-air. Will is one of the funnest actors.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    It should also be noted that neither of the three movies are completely faithful adaptions of the novel itself.

That's why I usually don't read novels (except for things by Salvatore and graphic novels). I'm afraid I'll start comparing every movie that comes out to the books. I know alot of people that do that, and it just seems to ruin any enjoyment they could have had watching the movie.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    dont read the spoiler because it will spoil it for you....
    Spoiler:

its like the omega man just like made differant and not made by the same people
    also read this if u wanna no about his family
    Spoiler:

bad ending but good film i also like the manikins he talks to and the dog he had awwww

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • o.0 I LOVE I am Legend. I couldn't go to sleep for 2 nights... Still thinking about that and i sleep with siblings ... lol... Its SO suspenseful!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I saw this last week. I kinda didn't notice it was a "horror" film when I went to see it but this one was pretty good. The ending was a little bit of a let-down after all we saw him go through, but those things were seriously crazy.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • I really liked the movie. But I just couldn't watch the demon people. I had to close my eyes for plenty of the movie. Perfect to see with your boyfriend....

I don't think the ending was THAT bad. It was average. I just seemed bad to me because the rest of the movie was so good.

I like how he has random guns and such everywhere. How convienent to have a grenade in the drawer at the very end.

Will Smith was amazing in that movie, but my favorite actor/actress was Samantha. :3

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    It's a lot like the Movie '28 Days later' but less blood and smarter enemies. According to my friend the 'leader' of them... Things was wearing an Army jacket. I also liked th epun on the Doctor Womans name (Krippin). Great Movie, to bad about Sam. I was shocked when we were finally told it was a her. <3

Plus what I don't understand is why the news reporter (in the past) was talking about the 'transformations' effecting Dr. Krippin, she didn't have Cancer and had no need for the drug. I suppose she was in close proximity with it for a long time though.

Back