• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Credits!

Do watch the credits of a movie at the theatre?

• Yes! I paid for the ticket, so I'm watching everything!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No. I just want to see the movie.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweeties, when you watch a movie, do you sit through the credits or leave the theatre? For me, it depends on the movie, if it's a comedy I would sit through the credits to see if there is anything funny left at the end. XD How about you? =3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I rarely leave before the credits end. :x I always try to delay to watch them all which sometimes bothers my friends. XD If I'm watching the movie with my family, though, I don't care about bothering them so I'll sit there through all of them even if they're standing at the exit in wait. xD;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Unless there's something funny going on, I don't really watch the credits. This is actually kind of saddening, because the hard work of all the people who made the movie will never be recognized. ;_;

Back