• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*** Happy Birthday Batesy!! ***

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • *** Happy Birthday Batesy!! ***
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATESY!!!

*Gets confetti, balloons and cake* Congrats on becoming 12 Batesy!! =D Only one more year till your a teen ;)

I hope you have a awesome day, i have no idea what time it is in Australia at the moment lol, but enjoy yourself! ^.~ I hope you get some good presents!

Happy Birthday, from me and the whole of PC, oh and Pikachu at the top! *wink*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Birthday? Where! Hah, happy birthday, Batesy, you old man! Have a fun time while you're twelve, because next year you start the unending roller-coaster of polarized emotions and ideas which come with the teenage years. Nyah, cake! Need cake! AAAH! *falls down a laundry chute*
    ~CK

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Batesy! Hope ya have a great day. I didn't know you were four days older than me. Anyway, hope you'll have a :)-(happy)...wait wrong smilie... :D-(happier) [ that's better, the happier the better, right?] and thrilling birthday.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Already Batesy's B-Day? w00t!
    Happy weird b-day Batesy!
    *cast weird spell on Batesy*
    Now yar cake will be Potato-like, all of yar presents will be mine and ya will have a great die... I mean, day! O_______o XD
    Mil Batatas Para Voc?! [portuguese...] XD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Batesy! Uhh...what else can I say? Oh! *throws Batesy a cake*
    You caught that didn't you?!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yay Batesy! Happy Birthday! Hope the day is great for you, and you have lots of fun! See you at Hogwarts! ;)

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Skye said:
    Yay Batesy! Happy Birthday! Hope the day is great for you, and you have lots of fun! See you at Hogwarts! ;)

*lol* Nice one Skye!

And yes, talking about Hogwarts Batesy, i'll see ya there after the Holidays too! Can't wait to get back there =D Oh and make sure to look out for Fred and George, they may just feel like giving you a Bat Bogey Hex as a birthday treat ;)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • *popz out of a cake*
    Happy Birthday! I don't think we've ever actually talked but from what I've heard you're really cool zo have a perfect day!!
    ..no wait...perfection iz boaring...have a nearly perfect day with a few quarks...no, that'z not good...Bah! Juzt have lotz o fun!!
    ^___^

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Happy Belated Birthday Batesy! How was it? How old are you, 11, 12? Did you have cake, hmm? I like cake, vanilla, not chocolate, maybe a few strawberries...sorry, TMI...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Batesy! I hope you have a great one filled with tons of happiness! :)

Back