PDA

View Full Version : Urm... Hey ^^'

Emo Kid Cloudé
December 29th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Hey, I'm new to these forums obviously, and just wanted to intruduce myself, so here goes...

I love listening to heavy music, and at times soft music. I used to play guitar, about 2 years ago now, although I am thinking of getting a new guitar and getting back into it. Gives me something else to do, eh?
I can sprite, but don't tend to do it much though. I haven't got the patience sadly lol.
I can get a bit competitive, but I'm not a soar loser nor am I a bragger, I hate braggers >,>

My favourite Poké is Umbreon, I don't really have a favourite for each type or like a top 10, just a favourite.
I use what I want. I try not to use ubers or anything overpowered in stats or what not. But, yeah I just use whatever appeals to me, don't go for the top dogs to get the easy advantaged wins.

I am easy to talk to, and I don't judge people. I like them for who they are.

So, yeah... hope you guys'll get along with me ^^

изм
December 29th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Welcome to PC
And yeah there are lot's of members whom you could get along :D
read the rules and enjoy your stay :D

Tamaki
December 29th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Hey, you seem really cool ^-^ Welcome to PC, and if you need a friend PM me

Quazale
December 29th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Hey Emo Kid Cloude, are you really emo, i have a friend thats emo.

Rageman
December 30th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Good luck here.
..Why be emo, lifes great!

Emo Kid Cloudé
December 30th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks ^^ and yeah, I am kinda emo, just that I'm not that bad >,> Like i said, i'm an alright guy all in all.

Souless
December 30th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hi!!!

Welcome to PC Cloudé. You will find this as a great place.

Just by reading this:

I am easy to talk to, and I don't judge people. I like them for who they are.

I can guess you will get along with a lot of people here, consider me one of those, so PM me if you want to be friends!

It looks like everyone already told you but... have fun! =]

kydl
December 30th, 2007, 10:58 AM
^^ Once again, have fun! Hope to trade/battle with you soon.

Emo Kid Cloudé
December 30th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks guys. You're all great people ^^ And I can't wait to trade and battle you guys aswell =]

Nytkoi
December 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Welcome! PM me if you have a question about the forums. Have fun!

Warheart
December 30th, 2007, 06:26 PM
lulemokid

I play guitar..and I'm currently obsessing over the Alexi Laiho ESP model. It's all like, spikey at the bottom, and full of..badassness. It's so hawt <3

So yeah, welcome to PC. PM me if you ever need any help, or just someone to talk to ^_^

..Avenged Sevenfold sucks T_T

The Infinite Devil Machine
December 30th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Hey! Everyone has said to follow the rules and all that boring stuff, so I'll just say have fun. ^_^;

Quazale
December 30th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Hey Emo kid Cloude I didn't read the rules and i haven't done anything wrong (I think...)

Emo Kid Cloudé
December 31st, 2007, 05:17 AM
Lol, hardly anyone likes A7x

And yeah, I've read the rules ^^

Sorano
January 1st, 2008, 09:20 AM
Hey Emo kid Cloude I didn't read the rules and i haven't done anything wrong (I think...)

Well, maybe you should consider reading the rules. Because you just did something wrong.
Please don't post in a welcome thread more than once unless you are the thread creator.

Oh, and welcome to PC, Emo Kid Cloudé. :3

Emo Kid Cloudé
January 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks ^^ And could someone give me the link to the rules tread please lol, I can't find the right one XD
Although I do have the general, common sence, idea to not double post, swear, cuss, etc.

shiny_Riolu
January 1st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Welcome backWelcome backWelcome back