• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urm... Hey ^^'

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
Years
  • Hey, I'm new to these forums obviously, and just wanted to intruduce myself, so here goes...

I love listening to heavy music, and at times soft music. I used to play guitar, about 2 years ago now, although I am thinking of getting a new guitar and getting back into it. Gives me something else to do, eh?
    I can sprite, but don't tend to do it much though. I haven't got the patience sadly lol.
    I can get a bit competitive, but I'm not a soar loser nor am I a bragger, I hate braggers >,>

My favourite Poké is Umbreon, I don't really have a favourite for each type or like a top 10, just a favourite.
    I use what I want. I try not to use ubers or anything overpowered in stats or what not. But, yeah I just use whatever appeals to me, don't go for the top dogs to get the easy advantaged wins.

I am easy to talk to, and I don't judge people. I like them for who they are.

So, yeah... hope you guys'll get along with me ^^

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome to PC
    And yeah there are lot's of members whom you could get along :D
    read the rules and enjoy your stay :D

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Hey, you seem really cool ^-^ Welcome to PC, and if you need a friend PM me

Quazale

How does my smile look?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hey Emo Kid Cloude, are you really emo, i have a friend thats emo.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hi!!!

Welcome to PC Cloudé. You will find this as a great place.

Just by reading this:

I am easy to talk to, and I don't judge people. I like them for who they are.

I can guess you will get along with a lot of people here, consider me one of those, so PM me if you want to be friends!

It looks like everyone already told you but... have fun! =]

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    lulemokid

I play guitar..and I'm currently obsessing over the Alexi Laiho ESP model. It's all like, spikey at the bottom, and full of..badassness. It's so hawt <3

So yeah, welcome to PC. PM me if you ever need any help, or just someone to talk to ^_^

..Avenged Sevenfold sucks T_T

Quazale

How does my smile look?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hey Emo kid Cloude I didn't read the rules and i haven't done anything wrong (I think...)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey Emo kid Cloude I didn't read the rules and i haven't done anything wrong (I think...)

Well, maybe you should consider reading the rules. Because you just did something wrong.
    Please don't post in a welcome thread more than once unless you are the thread creator.

Oh, and welcome to PC, Emo Kid Cloudé. :3

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
  • Thanks ^^ And could someone give me the link to the rules tread please lol, I can't find the right one XD
    Although I do have the general, common sence, idea to not double post, swear, cuss, etc.

Back