• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Simple - post what music you are currently listening to. This is just intended for fun, and it's interesting to get insights into the musical tastes of others. Just post the song name and the artist.

I've searched the forums and the only thread I've found on it is outdated. If this belongs somewhere else, please move it, but I found this the most suitable place.

- - -​
    I'm currently listening to White Room by Cream. A fairly old song, but never fails to get me, especially Eric Clapton's amazing guitar solo (I know, not proper term, but still).

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Britney Spears - Piece Of Me

Its her new song and I'm in love with it. I'm even that much of a britney fan but I do love it.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • My favorites at the moment are :

Aly & Aj - Potential Breakup Song
    Britney Spears - Radar
    Rihanna - Rehab
    Justin Timberlake - Summer Love / Set the Mood Prelude
    Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
    Britney Spears - Piece of me

Listening to Britney Spears is like masturbation, everyone does it but no one admits it :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sigur Rós - Hoppipolla

Sigur Rós sounds like nothing else, can't be compared, but must be loved.
    The song, Hoppipolla, is pure blissful happiness in the form of music^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Since these threads usually don't promote a lot of discussion, we keep the "currently ______" threads in Other Trivia. So there's one right here that can be used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back