• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weird Evolution.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • As you can see, evolving Feebas requires brainstorming and a lot of stress. Many trainers tried entering Pokemon contest, but it hardly have any effect. The secret is...

1.Find Feebas in Route 119(It's pretty rare though)

2.Find a Feebas that is Quiet in nature.

3.Max out the beauty stat of it using: Ganlon berry(a very hard to find berry, found in pokemons of Battle Tower(R/S/E?)), blend it with other berries(even though it poorly mixed), and give it to Feebas. Or use a Beauty Scarf for a quick punch.

4. If it doesn't evolve directly try leveling it up using the usual method or Rare Candy. Milotic is a sure hit in Pokemon contest in battles.

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
  • You can actually get any Feebas; the nature is just a quicker way. In addition to Quiet, you can also get Modest, Mild, and Rash (though the latter two are not encouraged), because all of them enhance Special Attack/Beauty.

Now for the PokéBlocks. You can also use Pamtre Berries since they have high Dry ratings too. What I suggest is use the berries in the Pomeg, Tamato, and Spelon families since those are common Berries while Ganlon isn't. It worked for me all the time. :P

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Modest might work for Contests, but Milotic should always be Bold Nature. The Def boost, along with max Def EVs and high HP EVs makes Milotic extremely formidable, especially if it gets statused.

As for evolving Feebas, Pamtre works the best of the berries you can actually get in the game. Especially if you can blend with the Master Blender. It takes 6 PokeBlocks and Feebas Beauty is maxed.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

In my experience, Ganlon is found as Leftovers of Battle Tower wild pokemons in R/S. My friend just told me that it help evolve Feebas in a pinch. To me Ganlon is the best(Although I'm still looking for a Beauty Scarf).

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    I remembered that Youtube has a video that shows you how to evolve a Feebas.
    Just use purple or blue coloured berries to maximise Feebas beauty and get a
    Milotic!

ultimatelegend5

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • As you can see, evolving Feebas requires brainstorming and a lot of stress. Many trainers tried entering Pokemon contest, but it hardly have any effect. The secret is...

1.Find Feebas in Route 119(It's pretty rare though)

2.Find a Feebas that is Quiet in nature.

3.Max out the beauty stat of it using: Ganlon berry(a very hard to find berry, found in pokemons of Battle Tower(R/S/E?)), blend it with other berries(even though it poorly mixed), and give it to Feebas. Or use a Beauty Scarf for a quick punch.

4. If it doesn't evolve directly try leveling it up using the usual method or Rare Candy. Milotic is a sure hit in Pokemon contest in battles.

Thanks for the tips bro It really helped

Back