• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger 2

Years
  • Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Will this be on DS?

Honestly, I'm excited about it. I just hope the adventure is longer since I finished the first one in 5 days.

Years
  • Obviously in DS. :P
    I just hope it's gonna be out [in USA, that is] at Summer, so that I can import mine before the last year of school... [Which would mean my not being able to play it because of having to stufy]

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I was thinking maybe it would be on Wii since it would be possible to use the Wiimote to circle to Pokemon. XD

I only noticed just then which forum this is in. >_<

Honestly, I'm not sure if I should get it or not.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Cool! It seems you can go underwater and dive with a pokemon. It will take like forever to be release in Europe. =/
    Why is there picture Flygon vs Dragonite? Just curious.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Voila!!! ~~~~

pokemon ranger was my fav game :D

although i did find the game hard /)

i am excited :D

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I was hoping for this.
    My dream came true.

And i love the map they showed. It will be such an awesome game.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • Thanks for this. It may provide some information we don't already have on Cresselia and Heatran, along with others possibly.

Now we just have to wait for its USA release.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • YAY! I thought it was about time another new Pokémon game was revealed. I'm glad it is a sequel to Ranger, it's the best spin-off by far. Hopefully it should come out in the UK before 2010...

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Expect this game to be released here around

USA = October-ish
    UK/Europe = March/April-ish 2009

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2008
    OMG CANT WAIT GONNA BE SO COOL

i still want remake of metal gamehopefully thats next :(

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ah yes, Ranger. One of the only non-mainstream games that are canon in the Pokemon game universe(Along with Coloseium/XD).

I wonder if this one's region is going to be canon, too?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yeah I can't wait when it comes to the U.S and I agree, the story should be a little longer than the first one. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2018
    YAY I was really excited when I heard this... I'll probably import the Japanese one when it comes out (I just know a little of the language but the first one was mostly straight forward and I enjoy trying to translate with my dictionary and such lol... as I can transliterate it but not translate it... [read it but not understand what I'm reading lol])

I really liked the first one... granted I will admit that I never beat it cause no matter hwo much I tried I couldn't capture one of the Pokemon that was mandatory to Capture (either Salamance or Charizard... whichever the harder one was lol)

by the way... I've added links to the different sections of the official website:

Top Page, Introduction, , More info (not sure what it is exactly on or what this page is called),
    Character Story, Pokemon, Stage (Region Info), Ranger News

Back