• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal hygiene

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Seriously, you do. Like yeah. Uh-huh. So go away now before you start stinking up this thread. (*Mmmmph*) Ew. You just farted, sicko. So get out! Oh my god, I'm gonna barf. Eww. Discusting. UGH!

Noooooo stop farting on me! Ahhhhh! Noooooooo! Ewwwwwwwww!

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, Do you have good hygiene?

Years
  • I'm not big on appearance, but I brush my teeth once or twice a dily and shower daily. I wash my hands after the bathroom, I wash them before preparing meats, and after handling raw meat, etc.

So yes, I follow hygene.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I'm obsessive. If I don't take one shower everyday, I won't leave the house. I can't stand it when people smell bad, and I get embarrassed if I do.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I bite my nails, though, which probably isn't hygenic, but eh. :x

I do too so we will probably both get some illness XD

I do shower daily and deoderise (is that a real word?), I also dislike smelly people because It makes me feel sick. >.>

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I have a daily bath, brush my teeth twce, etc.

I bite my nails a lot too.s

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'll run through my daily routine just to show you how far I go

1. Wake up
    2. Take Shower
    3. Brush Teeth until gums bleed ( Seriously )
    4. Mouthwash
    5. Gargle
    6. Deodorant
    7. Put Clothes on
    8. Eat Breakfast ( 1 minute microwave rice cup )
    9. Chew Gum to remove plaque
    10. Grab Backpack
    11. Choose book from Bookshelf to read that day
    12. School - Lunch - Chew Gum
    13. Come home
    14. Do homework
    15. Computer Time
    16. Dinner
    17. TV
    18. Brush Teeth till they bleed
    19. Shower
    20. Pajamas
    21. Sleep

Yes I know most are irrelevant, but that's my daily schedule with Hygiene...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I do. Yeah.

And dragonslayerboy, I'm pretty sure not many people want others to fart. :x

I smell good 8D

I shower and brush twice evuhryday.

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • Yeah, I'd have to say I do. I can't stand stinking and even though I'm not someone who stinks easily, I still shower twice a day.

Nothing better than the feeling of a brushed mouth either, I have to admit that.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    3. Brush Teeth until gums bleed ( Seriously )

Could I just point out; if your gums bleed when you brush them, its not a sign that you're brushing your teeth well at all - it's quite the opposite. Bleeding gums are a symptom of gum disease or if you brush too hard and etch away at your gums, they won't grow back...ever.
    So basically if you bleed, then it shows your not brushing your teeth properly in the first place. ¬_¬

I never go a day without showering.
    Also overshowering is bad for you. It dries out your skin and can damage the cells, as well as washing away things that need to be there (such as oils and certain bacteria). It can also increase hair loss.

I'm a medical/dental student (usually working with filthy patients) and have to take millions of precautions as a result. My hygiene is probably the 133test here ^_^

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Meh, I shower every night before I go to bed (my hair looks like I poured the McDonalds' french fry machine on it if I don't), brush my teeth once a day, wear Old Spice deodorant, and I put GTFOpimple-stuff on my face.

I could actually probably be more hygenic, but if you don't smell bad, your clothes match and aren't nasty, and your hair looks moderately okay, you're presentable in my opinion. ovo b

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • Yeah, you betcha dolla that I'm so fresh and so clean clean. I mean, I'm not obsessive about it but I'm usually clean enough to avoid comments like "you stink", "get away from me" or "ew, you need to get your teeth bleached". I shower at least once a day, brush my teeth in the morning and then after every meal if I get the chance. A shower a day keeps the stinkies away.

Back