• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Catch List!

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
  • Okay, This is how the game goes:

I say: I Caught A Misdreavus

Next person says: I caught Murkrow And Mismaguis Caught A Midreavus

And On

And On

And On xP

lets see how it goes:

I Caught A Wooper!

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I Caught a Poliwag, Devil_Staw caught a Cyndaquil and Mismaguis caught a Wooper!

Yep Just like that!

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I caught a Cubone, Mismaguis caught a Poliwag, I caught a Cyndaquil and Mismaguis caught a Wooper!

:)
    Oh and I'm not Devil_Star, nor Devil_Staw xD

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I caught a Scyther, Silver_Devil caught a Cubone, I caught a Poliwag, Silver_Devil caught a Cyndaquil and I caught a Wooper!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I caught a yanma, Devil_silver caught a cubone, mismaguis caught a poliwag, Devil_silver caught a cyndaquil, and mismaguis caught a wooper

*pant, pant, what a pain!*

Oh, and mismaguis, its Devil_silver, not silver_devil

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I caught a Darkrai!, Itman1245 caught a yanma, Devil_silver caught a cubone, I caught a poliwag, Devil_silver caught a cyndaquil, and I caught a wooper

Yea, i know i just call him random names xP

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I caught a hitmonlee ,mismaguis caught a Darkrai!, I caught a yanma, Devil_silver caught a cubone, mismaguis caught a poliwag, Devil_silver caught a cyndaquil, and mismaguis caught a wooper

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I caught a Ho-oh, itman1234 caught a hitmonlee ,mismaguis caught a Darkrai!, I caught a yanma, Devil_silver caught a cubone, mismaguis caught a poliwag, Devil_silver caught a cyndaquil, and mismaguis caught a wooper

Suprise.

Back